Bad Guy Deans Reptiles - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-02-2009, 12:38 PM   #161
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian_Butterfly View Post
This site is in bad taste. The only thing I do anymore on here is come here for a good laugh at all the idots on this site. Tho i have met some like 5 people that are very nice people but thats it and thats sad for a site as big as this. Peace out.
Then you are more than welcome to leave and not come back, though if you post much more stupidity along the line of bashing this site and you may not have the choice but to leave. Rest assured that you will not be missed. Take your support for a lying, mite infested deformed snake peddler and go.

Old 12-02-2009, 01:09 PM   #162
Obsidian_Butterfly
Im not suporting anyone on this thread i just asked why your qustion had anything to do with the thread. Take it woth a grain of salt man and no need the get you underware in a wad.

Old 12-02-2009, 01:32 PM   #163
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian_Butterfly View Post
Im not suporting anyone on this thread i just asked why your qustion had anything to do with the thread. Take it woth a grain of salt man and no need the get you underware in a wad.
Your second was not asking a question it was an attack on me and on this site. (maybe your second post was your second personality and this being your third is the more docile personality)

Old 12-02-2009, 02:18 PM   #164
Obsidian_Butterfly
DAND denile us a bad thing. Take some "happy pills" and chill all your selves out ok?

Old 12-02-2009, 02:21 PM   #165
SakaraGT4
you mean denial? lol

anyway.... there WAS proof that my snake was IBD positive... and if y'all want, I can post the results when I get off work

Old 12-02-2009, 02:38 PM   #166
reptilemike
please put the proof up to end any doubts some one may have james had called me the other day saying your vets results were inconclusive so the final nail in the coffin would be nice . Mike Schofield

Old 12-02-2009, 02:39 PM   #167
Clay Davenport

Let's keep it on topic and quit the bickering.

Old 12-02-2009, 02:45 PM   #168
SakaraGT4
I get off at 4pm central time. I will post them as soon as I get home.

Old 12-02-2009, 02:57 PM   #169
Obsidian_Butterfly
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakaraGT4 View Post
you mean denial? lol

anyway.... there WAS proof that my snake was IBD positive... and if y'all want, I can post the results when I get off work
Oh WOW I made a typo!! Let's give this person a cookie. Peace Out

Old 12-02-2009, 03:00 PM   #170
SakaraGT4
oh wow. how about you do "peace out" since all you seem to be doing us making a fool of yourself

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!