whats everyones opinion of the scalless cornsnakes? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-07-2011, 02:40 AM   #21
Classic Dum's
first pic is dad
2nd a sibling
3rd my little pride and joy
holy shit they ALL are kept on sani-chips, OMG its those evil fiber [products steph says they cant live on........................their all gonna die NOOOOOOOOOO!
Attached Images

Old 03-07-2011, 04:56 AM   #22
Payara
Why are you being suck a d!(k Sweigart???

Old 03-07-2011, 06:23 AM   #23
KelliH
Personally, I don't like them and feel they are way overpriced.

Old 03-07-2011, 08:13 AM   #24
annmikeal
They are very pricey, but right now they are something new And the people with the money are the ones that are buying the animals... but overall if I had the money, I would buy one too

Old 03-07-2011, 08:46 AM   #25
Ntyvirus
I always wonder just how delicate the skin is. They are kinda cool, but I have other snakes on my wish list.

Old 03-07-2011, 11:19 AM   #26
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Dum's View Post
oh that was you anoynomously whinning on my profile? IK thought it was someone else LMAO as for being a jerk i asked are they going to be as popular as other morphs, nothing else, i did NOT ask nor do i care for all the nonsense you posted yet cant back up, if i wanted to read all that I would have asked for people to post off the wall rumors they heard
No, I didn't say anything about leaving karma. I was just responding to your most recent post. Is your reading comprehension as bad as your ability to put sentences together? Because of your poor sentence structure, your initial post, as quoted and pointed out previously, doesn't make sense and reads as asking general information about scaleless rather about just their popularity. That is your fault and your fault alone. However, your behavior is totally inappropriate no matter what and speaks volumes about your character.

Quote:
no you nsaid 2-3yrs not several, this is exactly why i know better then to waste my time, ill spend several days looking backwards gto find nothing, then what was once 2-3yrs turned into several im sure will turn into 10-20 and gthen there will be some kinda storyt about how it was on the origanal sit that that wasnt compatable with the current one and it got deleted during the trasnsfer, no i got better things to do
sev·er·al /ˈsɛvərəl, ˈsɛvrəl/
–adjective
1. being more than two but fewer than many in number or kind

Quote:
news paper isnt fiber material?

after 23yrs thank god for you ole wise one! news paper is protien and calcium just like bones. Ive been misslead my whole life to believe it was fiber, no wonder i failed the first grade, uve saved me from a life of dimwhitted shame lmao, yoiur me hero!

LMAO nnow how many refeernaces woulod you like to understand that poaper/news paper is INFACT a fibger material, aspen and cypress mulch are wood and paper comes from wood also
23 years of what? I'm sure with my cited examples, you understood what I meant. I don't believe you're that stupid. If you would go back and read, you would see the previous post I quoted and responded to said they could only be kept paper. That was what I responded to. Not you.

Quote:
look i dont know if i dated you or what the deal is but ive noticed over the years you always got something negative ti say in threads thaqt involve me

look i know spring grove(were i graduated from) and hanover are like 5 miles away, but seriously they did let you go to school long enough to learn paper comes from wood fiber, didnt they? especially with stink town(ph gladfelter) 5 miles down the road
Please. I wouldn't give you the time of day. Further, I'm not from Hanover and I've only lived here for the past 5-6 years. Perhaps the negativity you feel (which was never my intent) is due to your behavior. I think you need to really evaluate how you interact with people, you have quite the reputation.

Quote:
holy shit they ALL are kept on sani-chips, OMG its those evil fiber [products steph says they cant live on........................their all gonna die NOOOOOOOOOO!
Actually no, I didn't say that. I quoted someone else saying that and told them that's not normal Cornsnake care to only be able to keep them on paper. Heaven forbid my son should ever have to go into the Spring Grove school district, I'd hate for him to be pushed through school and graduate not being able to read properly.

Old 03-07-2011, 12:49 PM   #27
Classic Dum's
Quote:
Because of your poor sentence structure, your initial post, as quoted and pointed out previously, doesn't make sense and reads as asking general information about scaleless rather about just their popularity. That is your fault and your fault alone.
lets see

Quote:
these gonna be as popul;ar as many of the other morphs or gonna be hit or miss
wow that is one complicated sentance
Quote:
However, your behavior is totally inappropriate no matter what and speaks volumes about your character.
ahh yes now i remeber why you got such a stick up your ass for me, why dont you do us both a favor and show me the same respect ive shown you and stay away from my threads?????

Quote:
Please. I wouldn't give you the time of day. Further, I'm not from Hanover and I've only lived here for the past 5-6 years.
lets seehamburg and a couple other threads is were i had the unforcanite experiance of dealing with you,

im not going to get personal and throw insults your way, like i could but that was what we call sarcasim, ok so please deflate your ego, like alot!

Quote:
Perhaps the negativity you feel (which was never my intent) is due to your behavior. I think you need to really evaluate how you interact with people, you have quite the reputation.
ummmmm ok whatever, perhaps your just a negative person, i know why but im gonna be politically correct today lol need to revaluate how i interact?? why to please you? seriously you need to deflat that ego you are by no means worthy of anybodys anything. I have quite the reputation? for what? is extreme over eggzageratioins and sources you cant provide the only way you can make points?

now please stay outta my threads, ive given you the respect of a wide girth(lmao) in regaurds to what threadsi post in, please give me the same respect

Old 03-07-2011, 01:58 PM   #28
DISCERN
I actually think they are quite ugly, in my opinion. Way too pricey as well, but alas, that is how the human race works. Something different, just for the sake of being different, will be looked at as the " next cool thing ", and loads of money will be spent to " have something different! "

A normal $10 corn is by far, a much more gorgeous animal, and money better spent.

Just my opinion.

Old 03-07-2011, 02:03 PM   #29
Classic Dum's
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
Personally, I don't like them and feel they are way overpriced.
why not? dont find scaleless attravtive?

Old 03-07-2011, 02:05 PM   #30
Classic Dum's
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntyvirus View Post
I always wonder just how delicate the skin is. They are kinda cool, but I have other snakes on my wish list.
im not testing them or anything but to me their skin seems extemly strong, like leather

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!