Buying Leo off sites.... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-19-2005, 01:00 PM   #1
Kagome100
Exclamation Buying Leo off sites....

What sites do you all trust on Buying Leopard Geckos from? I got a Leo from Alex Hue and Im getting one soon from Crested Gecko.

Old 02-19-2005, 01:56 PM   #2
Bringerofdoom
i have been pleased with my purchases from www.knreptiles.com http://tjreptiles.com and www.hqreptiles.com

also, those sponser links at the top of this forum are all good people to deal with. Though i have not dealt with any of them personally for leopard geckos yet. They are all great people, So i wouldnt expect anything but the best from them.

Old 02-19-2005, 02:00 PM   #3
Kagome100
That sounds good. Well thanks for the links. If I need any more reptiles I can get them from thoes sites.

Old 02-19-2005, 07:03 PM   #4
AaronFromPA
Mine have come from www.groundgeckofreak.com Jodi is an excellent guy and is helpful after the sale as well. All of my animals have arrived in top condition.

Old 02-19-2005, 08:11 PM   #5
aliceinwl
I've purchased leos from crested gecko, vms, groundgeckofreak, the Bells and geckos etc, and repti dude within the last couple of years. I've been happy with all of them.

With that said these are some other things I would now take into consideration.

I got my geckos (bell albinos) from the Bells at a show, I've seen a few people post who ordered their patternless sight unseen and got kinky leos.

Last year when I bought my blizzards from VMS, I realized after the fact that the blizzards pictured were not necessarily the ones you got. I saw the picture of "my blizzard" up a few weeks after I received her labled as depicting another gecko for sale. I noticed this repeatedly last year, but only with the blizzards. I had no complaints about the geckos I received so I didn't bring it up...

I also would not hesitate to buy from almost all of the people who post here. The leo world is relatively small and if anyone didn't do right by someone else, or misrepresented their leos, we'd hear all about it...

-Alice

Old 02-19-2005, 08:24 PM   #6
Manhattan Herps
i have baught from and traded with

AMgecko.com, Alberto has some of the best geckos around

Hisss.net, need i say more?

LIreptiles.com, john is an awesome guy, he's got some pretty nice leos also

other people you can trust..

R2reptiles.com (robin has some of the best bold stripes around, bells also)
hqreptiles.com
thrurbangecko.com
thehypogecko.com

Old 02-20-2005, 11:40 AM   #7
Kagome100
Nice sites... cool thanks.

Old 02-20-2005, 06:26 PM   #8
robin d.
lemme see...
Kelli @ hisss.net
Marcia @ goldengategeckos
Jeremy Letky @ letkeys leos
tundrageckos
k and n reptiles
i bought some bells from mark and kim but only at a show
cody @ progeckos
monte meye
terry brasher
Texas Lizard Connection
Geckos Unlimited
sundial reptiles
Noe and cathy perez @ noah's boas (they have very nice rhacs)
MattP should have some killer stuff this season
dan from manhatan herps should have some very nice stuff
GreggM should have some nice animals this year as well
just watch the discussion forums as well as the picture galleries

Old 02-22-2005, 04:49 PM   #9
RogerProws
Garrick at crestedgecko.com is a good guy, the only online leo purchase I've ever made. You can also trust... I don't know... maybe.... me

Old 02-22-2005, 06:54 PM   #10
robin d.
did i mention sam from the gecko den? oops

i am a bad bad person <~~~~this is what bad people do to themselves to repent
and also my fellow hyneeglow officianado dan "the fireman" (i can not spell his last name right now LOL too tired) Lubinsky (something very similar to that)

but the both of them have gorgeous animals and i would not hesitate to buy from either and prety much everyone else listed in this thread... with maybe the exception of one or two ... but thats just my perogitive

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!