For Sale INCREDIBLE Geckos available! CBB Uroplatus, Paerodura and Rhacodactylus! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 08-12-2012, 12:31 AM   #1
Rhacoboy
INCREDIBLE Geckos available! CBB Uroplatus, Paerodura and Rhacodactylus!

TRADES:
Local Specific Leachies
U. Pietschmanni
P. Masobe
High End Arboreal Pythons/Boas
Abronia

Selling these for the sole purpose of funding other projects. All animals are feeding, hydrated and 100% healthy.

PAERODURA

2.2 P. Androyensis...$325/pr, $600/2.2

RHACODACTYLUS

This boy was a holdback from December 2011. He was born on December 23. Absolutely STUNNING animal. If he doesn't sell I will be holding onto him to start up with Chahoua again. Has a nice white collar and pastel coloration. Similar animals from Steve Camelli's "Pastel Line" sell for the same price as HATCHLINGS!

$700

Sibling to the animal above. Just hatched today and will not be ready to ship for another two weeks. Already showing nice white collar and white on the tail base. Also showing nice amounts of red, likely inherited from the mother.

$525

Sibling to the animal above. About half of this pairs offspring pop out with white and the other half dont. This little guy is lacking the white but is still a beautiful animal.

SOLD

These two hatched from a pair I sold off a while ago. Both of the parents were red blotched retics.

$75/each

UROPLATUS:

1.1 U. Ebenaui, female is CBB by Erik Strait and male is LTC. This pair is breeding and laying right now. Pics will be taken shortly. $450/pr

.1 U. Phantasticus female. Very nice girl just doesn't fit in with the small group I have of these guys. LTC and a proven breeder.

$450

The next few animals are CBB Sikorae by me that I had planned on holding back. I am in need of the money for snake cages so I am putting up a few of this seasons hatchlings. These are all rock solid animals and are incredible examples of Sikorae. Prices are FIRM on these animals. I am only selling 2-3 of these so act fast.

$350

$250

$350

$250

and I have one more that I still have to get pics of.

All prices are OBO and do NOT include shipping.

Inquire for purchasing information, to make offers, etc.

Thanks!
-Armen

rhacsetc@yahoo.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!