Just showing the small will get even...lol - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-15-2007, 02:53 PM   #1
a1littlesister
Talking Just showing the small will get even...lol

After Costello continued to head butt Abbott I got a big 75 gallon tank....now to decide which one should get the bigger tank. Costello is a bit bigger than Abbott but I know when separated Abbott will catch up. So I decided to let each one stay one day and night to see who adjusts to the tank better. Abbott was first...boy he loved the room running and climbing on all his branches. Like he or She actually...finally felt brave, safe and curious. Next day without thinking I take Costello and put him in the tank and was then going to take Abbott out. Abbott darted down the branch and backed big ole bully Costello in the corner and started butting him. This is the first time he had taken up for himself...so problem solved. Abbott staked claim on the bigger cage. It was great to see him not taking any more from Costello. Now they both seem happy away from eachother. Guess 2 females don't always get along. I do have a question....I saw that some people fed their dragons fruit...what kind of fruit do they actually like. My house if usually full of various fruits because my STO (shot tailed possum) loves fresh fruit. I never thought to give it to my dragons.
Thanks for all the help I have had on this site. You people are great.

Old 03-15-2007, 02:57 PM   #2
a1littlesister
sorry about the double posting...not sure what I did...

Old 03-15-2007, 03:43 PM   #3
widgetsmom
My bearded dragon loves strawberries,apple,kiwi,cantaloupe and as a treat occasionally bananas..... I also feed some cherries when they are in season they like the Bing cherries the best

Old 03-18-2007, 11:18 AM   #4
puppytoes72
lol,that was funny,good for abbott!! here is a great site for greens and fruits http://www.beautifuldragons.503xtrem...Nutrition.html

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!