Information about "Gary Rhode" - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-01-2004, 11:28 AM   #1
Winston
Question Information about "Gary Rhode"

Hey just want to find out some more information on this guy. I have heard a lot of different things. but just want to do get the straight facts and background on him. He is in Gainesville working for a pet store. If anyone would elabarate on his past it would be great. Mainly becasue he told me he has the largest Chondro breeding collection in FL, and I haven't heard of him untile about 2 month ago.

Thanx

Old 04-01-2004, 12:07 PM   #2
Winter
Gary Rhodes?

I have no idea if they are the same individual or not, but it has been suggested that Gary Rhodes is Chris Robinson, if that helps you out at all. Please see the following thread on Gen-X Reptiles.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...5&pagenumber=1

I was told by Chris when I inquired about the animals he was advertising on Kingsnake.com that he had a large collection of Green Trees and that he had been working with them for years. He was supposed to be located near Lake City, which is about an hour or so away from Gainesville.

Best of luck,

Lauren Rost

Old 04-01-2004, 12:48 PM   #3
BenSiegelReptiles
avoid at all costs

gary rhodes was recently released from jail, after serving about 1 year or so, not sure of exact time length-he was serving time for robbing a south florida importers warehouse-he has robbed a bunch of people down here-i have a friend with a pet store in gainesville that keeps giving the south florida people who have been ripped off updates on mr rhodes progress, but as far as i can tell he is calling him self chris something and works at pet paradise in gainesville-he is famous for operating under aliases--AVOID CONTACT WITH THIS PERSON AT ALL COSTS-he has ripped just about every major dealer in south florida and is a total theif-this guy will rob you--AVOID AT ALL COSTS-he has costs 10's of thousands of dollars worth of headaches for victims and stolen so many reptiles it is sickening-he is a danger to the reptile community.

Old 04-01-2004, 01:42 PM   #4
sputnik
OH MAN

Well, Chris Robinson called me about a snake I was selling about a month ago. The name that came up on the caller Id when he called was GARY RHODES!

I don't know if you have talked to Chris/Gary but he is one who likes to talk A LOT and a very smooth talker with a smooth young sounding voice. Brags a bit too!

This Chris/Gary whoever he is, gave out referrals that turned up blank. The people who he mentioned would vouch for him, didn't have a clue who he was.

He claims to be taking over from his father's buisiness, where his father left off. Don't know if he told you any of that.

You will also find that this Chris/Gary won't email you, try getting him to email you.

He won't because he doesn't want you to have anything in writing. He doesn't want to leave a paper trail!

Check out the link to that thread winter showed you, there are a crap load of questions Chris?Gary? never answered and just avoided.

Old 04-01-2004, 02:44 PM   #5
Winston
WEll Well

Hey Thanx Ben, and everyone. do you think we can put up the alias that way we can recongize it in the future dealing. I think right now he is posting under Chondro Attic but nort sure

Let me know

Thanx

Old 04-16-2004, 09:54 PM   #6
BenSiegelReptiles
theif

news flash news flash---APPARENTLY GARY RHODES STOLE AN INDIAN STAR TORTOISE FROM GLADES HERP ON THIS PREVIOUS TUESDAY-THEY HAVE THE WHOLE THING ON FILM, SO THIS SHOULD PROVE OUT TO BE VERY INTERESTING---HE LOVES THEM STAR TORTOISES, ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO HE STOLE LIKE 20 OF THEM FROM ALINE REPTILES IN HOLMSTEAD FLORIDA--LOCK YOUR DOORS EVERYONE---guess time in jail wont change some people

Old 04-16-2004, 10:30 PM   #7
sputnik
News flash

Thank god for video cameras!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!