Jodi of SoCal Reptiles - Great Animals, Fast Service, Packaged Properly! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-12-2004, 06:50 PM   #1
Neil Gubitz
Jodi of SoCal Reptiles - Great Animals, Fast Service, Packaged Properly!

I just got in a bunch of herps from Jodi (of SoCal Reptiles) today.... They were perfectly packaged and very outwardly healthy....

I called him yesterday (5/11) at about 2:00pm (est).... we spoke, I PayPal'd him immediately (as usual), and Jodi shipped them out yesterday via UPS Next Day Air.... I got them this morning.... then, before I could call him and tell him they got here fine, HE CALLED ME to make sure they were safe....

NICE ANIMALS, PERFECT SHIPPING and GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE....

What more could you ask for??

Neil

Old 05-17-2004, 09:27 PM   #2
afflicted

Old 05-17-2004, 09:44 PM   #3
Wilomn
Now let me see here....... what is ONE of the RULES here on Fauna that ANY oldtimer SHOULD KNOW............... it's not the no swearing one............it's not the full name in each post one, hmmmmmmmmmmm................oh yeah, it's the

DON'T START A NEW THREAD ABOUT SOMEONE WHEN THERE ARE EXISTING THREADS TO POST IN!!!!!

Seems some people JUST DON'T CARE.

follow the link to see how socal, or who ever they are calling themselves today, REALLY act.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...821#post128821

Birds of a feather NEVER rang truer.

Wes Pollock

Old 05-18-2004, 05:10 PM   #4
Chris Kennard
Posted by Webslave...

I am going to create a new thread called "The Wes Pollock vs Neil Gubitz Feud Arena". Unless either of you two do NEW business with each other and have comments about that particular transaction, ALL of your further comments about each other will be limited to being within that one thread. Within that one thread you can call each other names until you are blue in the face, because, that is now your one and only playground here. And I, for one, do NOT intend to read anything posted within it.

If either one of you makes a comment about the other in any other thread, including inferences, veiled references, or innuendos that are plain to ME as being in violation of this *request*, or if either one of you emails me about the other, the one making a violation of this *request* will be suspended and fined.

If you both want to get into your own private pissing duel, then I suggest you do it via email and DO NOT USE MY SITE FOR THIS PURPOSE ANY LONGER!! Is that clear? If it is NOT clear, read this post again until it does become clear, because I am DONE hearing you two going at each other every slight chance that pops up here.

I do hope I am perfectly clear about this.

What part of that post do you not understand Wes?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!