For Sale 2013 High-Color Gargoyle Geckos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 06-26-2014, 11:22 PM   #1
Gargoyle Queen
Arrow 2013 High-Color Gargoyle Geckos

These gargs are all feeding well on Watermelon Pangea Fruit Mix Complete (PFMC), Repashy MRP V3.0 and PFM Original. They are offered calcium dusted dubia once a week or every other week (although some don't seem to be a fan yet). Listed parents of each gecko listed are linked to an image for your viewing pleasure. All geckos listed have all their toes, full/original tails and are housed alone. Shipping weather is here, but I will need to double check your temperatures before a shipment can be confirmed (min of 32 low, max of 90 high). Full payment preferred, but can accept payment plans with prior agreement. I cannot hold a gecko until I receive a minimum 25% non-refundable deposit. My paypal email is kylie@gargoylequeen.com. Please email me (fastest response; I rarely/inconsistently check messages on fauna) with any questions, to set up a payment plan, shipping quotes, etc. For more photos of these geckos, please visit my available auric page here.

Perazil (Gatma13002) - SOLD

This banded/blotched garg baby has a good amount of color with a potential for background coloration. Refused bugs until very recently... I expect the growth rate to jump significantly.

Parents: Atum x Ma'at
Weight: 8.3 grams (7.7.14)
Hatch Date: 5.29.2013
Sex: Probable Male (well defined/developed pores showing)

Xanthosine (Ggemu13002) - SOLD

Every kid from this pairing has been very colorful and has full or near full color bars. This one is even more exceptional. Showing some beautiful near full quad color stripes and a lot of lateral coloration almost qualifying it as a 6-stripe baby. I would be keeping this one if I didn't have another almost identicle girl from the Geb x Mut 2012 season. Very sweet and calm baby. Has refused bugs until very recently, but is starting to take dubia. I expect a significant growth rate jump.

Was on hold, but now available again.

Parents: Geb x Mut
Hatch Date: 8.12.2013
Weight: 7.7 grams (7.15.14)
Sex: Possible Female (no pores currently showing)

Cortisol (Ggemu13003) - SOLD

This one has some really nice side bars with a ton of lateral coloration. I love the striping, and you could almost classify it as a super-stripe. This one fires up pretty dark currently and the awesome pattern and coloration is really unique. Had shown no interest in dubia, until very recently where Cortisol is deciding on them. Took two as of 6.16, and should see a growth spike as soon as they are taken more regularly.

Parents: Geb x Mut
Hatch Date: 10.2.2013
Weight: 5.1 grams (7.8.14)
Sex: Unsexed

Dodecane (Gatta13004) - $175 + shipping

Full red dorsal bars complimented with blotched side bars, and showing some good yellows. There is good contrast to all that stuff going on. Sweet!

Parents: Atum x Taweret
Hatch Date: 10.10.2013
Weight: 6.7 grams (7.8.14)
Sex: Unsexed

Heptane (Gkhnep13003) - SOLD

Thick side bars, broken dorsal color bars, some nice lateral coloration, perfect little face and awesome overall patterning. I've released few males, and this is one to make any gecko momma proud. Letting go, because I've hoarded all the males from the 2013 season and ended up with a couple too many. Has started to take dubia.

Parents: Khonsu x Nephyths
Weight: 7.1 grams (7.15.14)
Hatch Date: 11.17.2013
Sex: Probable Male (well defined/developed pores showing)

Glucose (Gatta13005) - On HOLD

This one has some good dorsal coloration, some very interesting patterning and some good contrast. Cute personality, with lots of little heart-melting squeaks when being handled. (Gargs usually grow out of the young gecko squeaks, but it is super adorable).

Weight: 6.3 grams (7.15.14)
Hatch Date: 11.23.2013
Sex: Unknown

Inositol (Ghoka13002) - $285 + shipping

Inositol is the only baby from this pairing that I will be releasing (with much hesitation) for quite a while. It is a repeat pairing this season, but the next availability from these two won't be until the late fall. This one is stunning. Tons of color, background coloration potential, awesome genetics and will be a gorgeous adult. Has started to take dubia.

Parents: Horus x Kauket
Weight: 6.2 grams (7.15.14)
Hatch Date: 12.6.2013
Sex: Unknown (no pores showing currently)

Kaurane (Gkhnep13004) - $165 + shipping

Kaurane has full dorsal color bars, and broken side bars. Comes from beautiful parents, and as a sweet little personality.

Parents: Khonsu x Nephyths
Weight: 5.7 grams (7.15.14)
Hatch Date: 12.19.2013

Pancracine (Gatta13007) - SOLD

Near full orange side bars, dorsal red blotching, a good amount of ventral coloration, and awesome contrast. Could almost be classified as a superstripe.

Hatch Date: 2.17.2014
Weight: 3.7 grams (6.26.14)

I may be interested in trades for the following high-end CBB species: Uroplatus sikorae, Uroplatus henkeli (females preferred), Rhacodactylus auriculatus (bloodline swaps, must be high-end yellow, red and/or orange), Mniarogekko chahoua (PI females), Phelsuma standingi (high blue), Correlophus ciliatus (females, crowned preferred and mostly interested in drippy tricolors currently), Corallus caninus (high white preferred) and Boa constrictor occidentalis. I have very limited space for incoming animals, therefore I have to be very picky and selective. Please don't be offended if a trade offer is refused.

If you would like to make a purchase, please be sure to read through my terms for more information regarding payment, shipping and guarantees which is available for viewing here. My BOI is available for viewing here.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/GargoyleQueenReptiles
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-22-2014, 08:44 PM   #2
E.Reptiles
gargoyle!

Hello! I was wondering if you still had the baby Garg named Dodecane? If so, I'd like to purchase him pleasee(: thanks!

Old 08-24-2014, 07:38 PM   #3
Gargoyle Queen
PM sent.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
auriculatus, gargoyle, gargoyles, gargs, gecko