KBI Herpetoculture - Harald H. Moore, Jr. (hhmoore) Good Guy!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-05-2007, 11:32 PM   #11
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyOhh
RAHH!! Harold = Harald... Sorry!
LOL
im sure hes used to that by now!

Old 08-21-2007, 11:51 AM   #12
Art Klass
Just received a female albino het for snow bull from Harald. Everything went perfectly. Great packaging and communication. She's a wonderful snake! Thanks, Harald.

Old 08-21-2007, 12:29 PM   #13
fuscusking13
I haven't ever bought anything from Harald due to the fact that the stuff I work with is a no no in New York, but he offers some of the best advice around, and is always quick to help out where he can. If he ever works with anything I am interested in I would be first in line to buy! One of the nicest, and more importantly most honest people in this business Dan M.

Old 08-24-2007, 07:03 PM   #14
SPJ
Once again a great deal.
The temp gun arrived today. Thanks a bunch Harald!

FYI, you need to warn us simpletons that you have shredded paper in there so we don't just rip the package open and tick off the wife by covering the floor with tiny bits of paper.

Old 08-24-2007, 10:27 PM   #15
hhmoore
It may please your wife then, Steve, that I think there is something wrong with my poor shredder...it makes an awful clunking noise, and refuses to eat. The way it rattles when I turn it on its side doesn't give me much hope

Old 08-25-2007, 11:52 PM   #16
Rapture
Harald is a stand up guy... I am dealing with him currently and it has been a great experience thus far.

Old 12-13-2007, 09:46 PM   #17
DThomas
I just completed a deal with Harald. I purchased three adult female ball pythons from him a few months back. We did a partial trade of some t-stats and cash. The cash payments were made over a series of payments. Harald even offered to and in fact did, ship the three girls prior to my paying in full for them. He wanted me to be able to get them into quaranteen and out in time for breeding. He didn't have to do that and it was greatly appreciated. The animals were shipped Delta and pack well. They were also exactly as represented.

Old 12-14-2007, 08:19 AM   #18
edf01
I agree Harold is an awesome guy! I bought 3 bp's from him a few months ago. The snakes were just as he described them and were in great condition. He was very helpful in questions I had relating the snakes I bought and just with any questions in general. I would highly recommend Harold.

Janet

Old 12-14-2007, 08:22 AM   #19
edf01
... Harald. Sorry for the name misspell. You know, when I met him at the show, I forgot his name for a second. Now I remember it, but just can't spell it correctly! I feel so embarrassed.... Sorry 'bout that!

Old 12-28-2007, 10:08 PM   #20
akaangela
I just ordered a temp gun from Harald. He was FANTASTIC! The gun arrived fast, he was great and even followed up (I had forget to email him and tell him I got the gun) with me. The gun is great. I would not hesitate to order from him again

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!