F/T Rats in Michigan(Grand Rapids area) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services

Notices

Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services Discussions concerning the feeding requirements of any of our critters, the cages they need to live in while in our care, and all of the supplies and services needed to do this right.

Old 11-27-2005, 12:25 PM   #1
jmkhet
F/T Rats in Michigan(Grand Rapids area)

I was just curious if any body knew of any rat breeders in the area, heck i can even deal with them being live if need be.Just so long as i dont have to breed them lol.Any help would be great jmkhet@yahoo.com thanks, Josh McDermott

Old 11-28-2005, 10:43 PM   #2
twh49801
Question rat size ???

what sizes do you need ?????

Old 11-29-2005, 01:56 PM   #3
jmkhet
im looking for medium sized and small sized rats as of right now, but i will eventually be moving to large in a couple few months.

Old 11-29-2005, 02:55 PM   #4
twh49801
ship rats ???

josh,i have 10 fresh F/T rats in the freezer now,between 300=500 grams.you can have them for a buck a piece plus ground shipping,i live in the UP so ground should get them there in 2 business days.let me know.
TIMOTHY

Old 11-29-2005, 05:52 PM   #5
jmkhet
Im actually trying to get away from the whole shipping thing.Pretty costly, i figured if i could find someone that i could just stop buy every couple few weeks or meet every couple few weeks it would help me out.If i cant though ill let you know.Thanks, Josh McDermott

Old 11-29-2005, 06:32 PM   #6
twh49801
shipping estimate

UPS ground would be 2 days at $9.67,because i've discounted the rats and by useing ground it's still a bargain.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!