'02 Het Albino male & '04 Het Pied male - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2007, 12:15 AM   #1
Murphy
'02 Het Albino male & '04 Het Pied male

Both of these het males were produced by and purchased from Ralph Davis. I do have the original RDR invoices and the RDR hatchling feeding records that have "identification markers" on the back.

2002 Hetero Albino. Proven breeder. In '06, he sired an 8 egg clutch that resulted in a 4.4 hatch. Currently weighs @1500 grs and eats live appropriate sized rats. Scar free and completely healthy. This guy is a good eater and tame.

2004 Hetero Piebald. Breeding was attempted at the beginning of the season. Currently weighs @750 grs and eats live extra small rats. Scar free and completely healthy. This guy is a finicky eater (hence the size of the prey) and extremely "shy".

Price. $250 shipped for both males. Price is negotiable and I will sell individually, if preferred. Also, I am in the Dayton/Cincinnati, OH vicinity, so a local pickup/delivery can be arranged without the shipping costs.

Both of these het males are for sale because I now have a couple morph males and a couple project males to play with and simply put, I would like to free up their space. This doesn't mean they are being "neglected", I just would like to move them out to someone who would like to give them a good home by making them a part of their collection.

If interested, please contact me at tmpythons@aol.com for any questions you may have, pics for your viewing pleasure, and/or to make an offer. E-mail is the best way to make contact cosidering my teenage daughters have the phones always tied up. LOL

Thanx for your time in viewing my ad.
Tom Murphy
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-25-2007, 02:56 PM   #2
Murphy
**Update**
The het Pied male has a new home. Thanx R.H. I wish you the very best of luck with him and your girl next yr!!

'02 Hetero Albino male is available for $150 shipped. See initial thread for quick info and if interested, feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Thanx for your time in viewing my ad.
Tom Murphy
tmpythons@aol.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-02-2007, 05:36 PM   #3
Murphy
**Update**
I want to free up the '02 het Albino male's space more so than I need the money. So, if you're wanting a het Albino male...then look no further. Just shoot me an offer.

He is a great snake, can be verified, and comes complete with verification.

Thanx for your time in viewing my ad and the updates.
Tom Murphy
tmpythons@aol.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread