For Sale Sphaerodactylus fantasticus anidrotus - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 06-18-2015, 05:04 PM   #1
QTFR
Sphaerodactylus fantasticus anidrotus

1.1. CB Sphaeordactylus fantasticus anidrotus. An attractive rarely seen Sphaeroactylus species, these are about 14 months old and ready to breed $350 a pair plus shipping via Next Day Priority. Please message with any questions. Happy to answer them.

I am open to trade for Eurodactylodes vieillardi or Hemidactylus subtriedrus. Please check out my other ads for Gonatodes and Sphaerodactylus, and message me if interested.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-18-2015, 05:49 PM   #2
hypocamaro
The first picture of this gecko is found when you google search Sphaerodactylus fantasticus anidrotus. The only difference is that he has flipped the pic. The link to these pictures are dated 2006 which makes these two he is selling a bit older than 14 months. Use caution. Thanks

Old 06-18-2015, 08:05 PM   #3
QTFR
Proof of life

As anyone who has kept Sphaeros would tell you, you are going to have to really pose them, and use a Macro Lens to really get their best appearance. Nowhere in the ad, did I say that the photos were of the exact animals I was selling. I took a few quick, very crappy photos with my Iphone, just to defend my character. Message me and ask me questions and then assess if I am a 'nigerian scammer' or not. I will stand behind the animals I send you. You can see my full name, city and address on my profile. Shoot me a message and go from there. I have also uploaded a photo of Sofia Vergara (with makeup and no makeup - and let me admit that I pulled that photo off the web, that it is not my photo and I don't know Sofia Vergara, but illustrates that you usually want to put your best foot forward when using photograph to show your best side.)
Name:  Iphone 6-18-2015 Sphaero anidrotus 001.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  224.2 KB

Name:  Iphone 6-18-2015 Sphaero anidrotus 010.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  247.3 KB

Name:  Iphone 6-18-2015 Sphaero anidrotus 011.JPG
Views: 352
Size:  241.5 KB

Name:  Sofia Vergara.JPG
Views: 360
Size:  52.2 KB
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!