Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 32 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-03-2012, 05:05 PM   #311
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Schofield View Post
Christina, Snake Queen, Lucille, and Show me have what in common?
We don't like your pompous, condescending attitude towards anyone who disagrees with what drivel you are spewing.

Quote:
If there is no test for ZD do you really think a "majority opinion" on this site constitutes anything you want to base YOUR finances on?
Condescention? NO. FACTS? YES.
The seller needed to take them back & refund the buyer, he didn't get what he was expecting, healthy snakes. If the seller determines that they are perfectly fine after he gets them, fine and dandy.

Quote:
Please, this isnt a "gut instinct" or "womens intuition" type of decision, it should be made as clear and as scientific as possible. This isnt bingo winnings they are fighting over. Determining factors to be worked out between the 2 combatants.
I know what kind of guy you are...

Quote:
My point was to be OBJECTIVE, and if being OBJECTIVE means to be confrontational to those who dont understand I can take the heat. CONJECTURE is to draw conclusion, to which I havent. This isnt a popularity contest this is BUSINESS, please treat all parties with facts with proper respect. This country was BUILT on bad business, remember that. Thanks.
You didn't seem all that objective to me.

Old 03-04-2012, 12:05 PM   #312
Mjay
Hello,

i cant speak on others experiences,but as a neutral party just wanted to show pics of my anery multicincta produced by jerry kruse last year. must say im completely satisfied. they all super healthy, eating like pigs,and growing like weeds. first pic is from day i got them to compare to new recent pics.

thanks, matt

Old 03-04-2012, 12:08 PM   #313
Mjay

Old 03-04-2012, 12:10 PM   #314
Mjay
trying to post pics.must be doin something wrong. sorry! any advice to get them up here?

Old 03-04-2012, 12:21 PM   #315
Mjay

Old 03-04-2012, 12:31 PM   #316
Mjay

Old 03-04-2012, 01:09 PM   #317
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjay View Post
trying to post pics.must be doin something wrong. sorry! any advice to get them up here?

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...78#post1426778

Old 03-04-2012, 01:19 PM   #318
Mjay
tried that.says the photo is too large and i have to resize. not sure how to do that.

Old 03-04-2012, 01:26 PM   #319
Mjay
got it

i tried something else. think i got it now.if it comes thru then this is the het anry female that is doin real well.
Attached Images

Old 03-04-2012, 01:31 PM   #320
Mjay
got it

ok it works.here is the anery male when first got him.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!