Good Guy Kylie Rakes of Gargoyle Queen Reptiles - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-12-2017, 02:19 AM   #31
daniczo
Great experience with Gargoyle Queen!

I received my gargoyle gecko this morning and I could not be happier with my new baby! He/she arrived healthy, alert, beautiful, and packaged perfectly. Kylie was incredibly helpful with answering the questions I had as a new gecko owner, and communication was always professional and prompt. We had to wait to ship my gecko due to high temperatures making it unsafe the past few weeks. However, she communicated this up front and I was never misled in the process as we waited for temperatures to cooperate. It's obvious she genuinely cares about the health and well being of the animals she breeds. I would definitely purchase from her again, and enthusiastically recommend her to anyone looking for a high quality gecko and buying experience.

Old 08-31-2017, 05:45 PM   #32
spacepeep
I just recently purchased and received my first gargoyle gecko from Kylie, and wow! I'm planning on ordering a few more from her after I have some more experience raising this little baby.

The entire transaction went incredibly smoothly, even when I had to switch emails halfway through due to some technical issues with my phone. She helped educate me on how to set things up for my new little friend and other important details that I feel a lot of other breeders wouldn't elaborate on. It really impressed me that she's really invested in making sure her babies go to good homes.

I also really like that she has "handling ratings" for her babies. I'm glad I can not only pick out one I'd like just by looks, but also have a look into how their temperament may be.

Thank you so much, Kylie! I plan to order from you again soon!!

Old 11-17-2017, 08:39 AM   #33
lightdancer
I recently purchased a beautiful gecko from Gargoyle Queen. Kylie is extremely professional and helpful and it was a delight working with her. Her gargoyle geckos are also some of the prettiest geckos I have seen online.

Things I appreciate:
•Beautiful images of the geckos are available on her site and often there are multiple images with dates.
•Hatch dates are listed.
•There is a handleability rating.
•She is very knowledgeable and answers all questions.
•Also, when I received my gorgeous girl she came with a health and weight record which was wonderful!

I heartily recommend Gargoyle Queen and would definitely purchase from her again!

Thank you for making the purchase of my first gargoyle gecko a lovely experience!

S Lamont

Old 03-19-2018, 12:52 PM   #34
kudzu
Recently received a darling gargoyle from Kylie. She helped answer questions before and after purchase. Offered wonderful service through the purchase and delivery process. My gecko seems quite healthy, looks exactly as described and shown in photos, and has the personality described. Am very satisfied.

Old 08-17-2018, 10:39 AM   #35
HNICOLE92
Thumbs up Happy!

I purchased my first crested gecko through Kylie (Gargoyle Queen). Her website has a lot of useful information & her reviews online are wonderful. She responds to your emails promptly and is very kind. My gecko came in perfect healthy condition. The packaging was very well, placed with a cold pack and snugly to prevent much movement. Overall, it was a great experience & I will definitely buy from her again!

Old 02-27-2019, 09:27 PM   #36
atomichognose
I just received a male artic hognose from Kylie. Its been a great experience. He arrived in excellent condition. I would definitely buy from her again.

Ed Hudson

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!