Kevin Peters - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-10-2004, 02:36 AM   #21
Wilomn
Re: Few Coments

Quote:
Originally posted by justanja
Ok, just a few little coments from me, myself, and I. First, the individual you guys are speaking of that may be the person who sent the the "Cobra" (not Viper). I know him, not to say that I approve of him, but he is located in North Carolina, not South Carolina.
anja, could you please make up your mind.

Do you or do you now know the guy who sent the cobra UPS to kevin?

If you don't then you REALLY should have never made the statement you made above. If you do then the rest of us would really like to know. What if he made a mistake and sent someone something hot when he was supposed to send something harmless? Afterall, if he'll ship one cobra UPS who's to say what he may or may not do?

Wes Pollock

Old 05-10-2004, 02:46 AM   #22
justanja
Ok, I said the guy who MAY have sent it. The only reason I refered to him was because other ppl in here were saying it might have been him, but the article said it was shipped from SC. And I was stating that that individual was not from SC. I never said that I knew if he sent it or not. I dont know who sent it, which is what I have been saying. So for the record-"I dont know who sent the cobra." I was just trying to help get the facts straight.

Old 05-10-2004, 08:50 AM   #23
The BoidSmith
Anja,

How long does it take for Delta to approve you as a shipper? Could you let me know what do I need to do to get my permit?

Thanks.

Old 05-10-2004, 09:52 AM   #24
HerpVenue
Justice is finally coming for Kevin Peters.
Thank You Sgt. Dave Thompson

Kevin You know how people are with reptiles.
Last thing we need is to have a yahoo like you attracting all the wrong kinds of attention.
It makes it harder for the rest of the people who are actually trying to do the right things.
It makes the governmental agencies want to take away the VERY few rights we enjoy.

And to the rest of the bad guys andthe good guys as well.
This is a lesson to you. This board as well as others are being monitored.
Always do the right thing.
DO NOT do anything illegal.
Doing something against company policy is one thing.
Doing something against federal law is another.

Old 05-10-2004, 06:46 PM   #25
Amos
Talking All who have been ripped off by....

Here is an E mail I recieved from CA,Fish and game.I would suggest all who have info contact officer Moore.Should I start a new thread on this so all can see?? I was not ripped off by Kevin and deleted the Email he sent me regarding sending him cobras to Ca,and Oregan via Fed EX.I would kill to still have them.lets get this guy once and for all!

Trey Small

If you are willing to be named as a witness and have creditable
information please call me (209) 368-2752.

Thank You
Brian Moore
Game Warden
California Department of Fish and Game

Old 05-10-2004, 06:59 PM   #26
Amos
HMMM.....

I also got this E mail sounds a little weird.How would Kevins girlfriend be reading the BOI???? Sounds really wierd to me.I think it might actually be our jail bound friend

Recieved today from "Sonya"

" Hello My name is Sonya I have dated Kevin Peters for a year now. The more I get to know him the more I realize what a liar he is and is probably someone I need to cut out of my life. I have access to his email account peterskallan@yahoo.com, but he no longer does. I was just wondering what you know about him and when did he try to con you? Please drop me a line. I would greatly appreiciate it. Nothing would be shared with Kevin."

Trey Small

Old 05-10-2004, 08:02 PM   #27
ms_terese
Quote:
I also got this E mail sounds a little weird.How would Kevins girlfriend be reading the BOI???? Sounds really wierd to me.I think it might actually be our jail bound friend
DING!DING!DING! You win a prize! I wouldn't share any information with this person at all if I were you.

Old 05-10-2004, 09:21 PM   #28
Amos
YUP!

Im not falling into that one nice try Kevin or Sonya.You are a crook and a bad liar in my opinion.I wont share any info with this Sonya. Here is a piece I left off of the e mail I got.I have worked in prisons Kevin.I think you are in for a BIG suprise

IM me on yahoo: strawgurrl
email: sonya_marie2003@yahoo.com

Trey Small

Old 05-10-2004, 10:49 PM   #29
Amos
Warning! And yet another

Here is another E mail from "Sonya Kevins girlfriend".Im not sure what raid he is even talking about?? I never said anything about a raid??

Sorry to bother you again. I don't understand how does Kevin tie into the Columbus Raid? Am I missing something?

Trey <twosmall@cox.net> wrote:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...by=&sortorder= Look at this and it might give you a little insight.This guy has screwed ALOT of people.I guess I was to smart for him.He tried to con me than tried to get me to break the law.Didnt work.I was a Law enforcement officer at the time and saw straight through his lies.

Trey Small

Old 05-10-2004, 11:15 PM   #30
jenn
Trey,
I think sonya has something for you! She keeps emailing you. Then again Kevin.......sorry Sonya is just trying get all the info to see if anyone has proof that he knew full well what was in that box. Oh wait, apperently we aren't suppose to figure that out.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!