Bad Guy Jeff Benfer (Gartersnakemorph.com) Buyer Beware - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-01-2016, 05:33 PM   #21
Michael Brown
"She will take a small mouse once a week..." , gets her back and feeds her an earthworm lol. Great heads up getting her back ASAP. I bet you would have been SOL if she died.

Old 08-01-2016, 08:05 PM   #22
TOMMYTRADIX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Brown View Post
"She will take a small mouse once a week..." , gets her back and feeds her an earthworm lol. Great heads up getting her back ASAP. I bet you would have been SOL if she died.
i was going to point that out but its very clear haha he went into a big story how a few died in transit on his terms lol

Old 08-01-2016, 10:31 PM   #23
LDDarcWolf
His Legalese is such BS, IF he directly or even indirectly lead to harm of one of the snakes he's selling he needs to accept responsibility for it. He simply doesn't want to be able to be held accountable for his actions.

Tommy, I'm sorry that you had to deal with this

Old 06-01-2017, 12:56 AM   #24
BornToHerp
After inquiring about two ball pythons Jeff had for sale and how they were listed well below market value, my conscience said to come here. After reading this I was hesitant to buy his snakes. When I emailed him and said I was no longer interested in the pair, never mentioned the BOI review, he blocked my email! LMAO. Is this guy for real? I think he's spending too much time in his rodent room without proper ventilation.

Old 06-01-2017, 02:38 AM   #25
ElliotNess
Glad you bumped this cause I was looking at some of his stuff and thought.... too good a deal?? Hit the BOI....

Old 06-05-2017, 12:05 AM   #26
Milo Garcia
Sad to hear this. I have dealt with him on one occasion which was last year. I purchased what was supposed to have been a proven 100% het clown female from him last year. I offered him a lower than advertised price and he agreed. After receiving her, she was in good condition, alert and healthy. I saw this post sometime later and started doubting that she would even prove out. Well I bred her to my visual clown male and got a clutch of 7 healthy, fertile eggs. They hatched yesterday and I'm happy to say, I got 5 visual clowns out of 7 eggs. Sorry things went the way they went for you, but I really can't complain.

Milo Garcia

Old 06-05-2017, 12:43 AM   #27
MesoCorney
I also had an incredible experience with Jeff and if you search the BOI for his name so have others. I wish Jeff would address these charges, it is a bummer to see him lose business over a single incident.

Old 06-05-2017, 12:28 PM   #28
Will0W783
Originally posted by MesoCorney
Quote:
it is a bummer to see him lose business over a single incident.

There is an old saying that it only takes one "Aww shucks" to undo ten "Atta boys." Basically, it is how a seller (or buyer) handles the deals that go poorly that determines their character. Anyone can be great to work with when a transaction goes smoothly.

Old 06-05-2017, 12:55 PM   #29
BornToHerp
It's not a single incident. There's a few different people who posted in this thread.

Old 06-05-2017, 03:04 PM   #30
MesoCorney
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will0W783 View Post
Originally posted by MesoCorney .

There is an old saying that it only takes one "Aww shucks" to undo ten "Atta boys." Basically, it is how a seller (or buyer) handles the deals that go poorly that determines their character. Anyone can be great to work with when a transaction goes smoothly.
I had an issue with the animal he sent me that had nothing to do with him and was still helpful and generous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornToHerp View Post
It's not a single incident. There's a few different people who posted in this thread.
There are? I must be missing them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!