Info Dustin Draper here to answer questions. - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-28-2018, 07:12 PM   #21
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephenson8011 View Post
If this guy is a scammer why would he truthfully answer questions now?!?!
The trick (as every lawyer knows) is to ask a bunch of set up questions where one already knows the answer, and have proof of that answer. Asking those types of questions is of great value because if the person lies or trips up on their answers, then you've got him.

But even so, the whole setup doesn't smell right. If he was truly wanting to clear up misconceptions, he would have created a 'press release' type of document with checkable facts and explanations. To simply allow people to ask him questions after all the confusion is like handing a dart to a blindfolded player, who isn't likely to hit the bulls eye because he doesn't even know where the target is.

Old 02-28-2018, 07:45 PM   #22
Robert Walker
Dustin what exact dates were you in the military? From when to when?

Old 02-28-2018, 07:56 PM   #23
Robert Walker
Dustin
You stated: Feb 24 2018 "My ex wife was operating my business in a manner that was very questionable. I myself was above board. However she was not exactly doing as she was supposed to do in the business. We had an antique business as well as a small in house reptile business. Her and some partners actions caused me alot of headache and trouble. Personally id like to move forward and not have to deal with the nonsense that currently exists with John Buhs. I however have had the animals that were listed for sale. The shipping and pictures were not my job. Just getting and caring for them were."

Question: Who did the sales while you and Christina were together? Who advertised the animals here on Fauna? Who fielded the calls with customers?

Old 02-28-2018, 08:05 PM   #24
Stephenson8011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Dustin
You stated: Feb 24 2018 "My ex wife was operating my business in a manner that was very questionable. I myself was above board. However she was not exactly doing as she was supposed to do in the business. We had an antique business as well as a small in house reptile business. Her and some partners actions caused me alot of headache and trouble. Personally id like to move forward and not have to deal with the nonsense that currently exists with John Buhs. I however have had the animals that were listed for sale. The shipping and pictures were not my job. Just getting and caring for them were."

Question: Who did the sales while you and Christina were together? Who advertised the animals here on Fauna? Who fielded the calls with customers?

Where did you even get that he stated any of this? Certainly not from this thread, and I have read the entire other thread and he didn’t say it on there either.

Old 02-28-2018, 08:08 PM   #25
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephenson8011 View Post
Where did you even get that he stated any of this? Certainly not from this thread, and I have read the entire other thread and he didn’t say it on there either.
From an A & B conversation he and I had via email.

Old 02-28-2018, 09:32 PM   #26
WebSlave
FYI, there was a LOT of behind the scenes discussion taking place before Dustin Draper was allowed access again to this site. Robert was point man in all that from the beginning.

Old 02-28-2018, 10:07 PM   #27
Snake-Queen
It would serve Dustin well to convince us as well.

Old 03-01-2018, 12:10 AM   #28
Justhere
Sorry. I didnt get notified that there were any replies to this thread. And to start answering the questions.
Yes i served in the military. I was 11B and got out an E4 with an RE1 code.
Ive bred snakes periodically over the years.

@Dro It seems that you have alot to say. The problem with the lace monitors situation is that it is very complicated and unless you know the FULL situation with that its pointless to bring it up.

Old 03-01-2018, 12:23 AM   #29
Justhere
Q. Did i serve in the military.
A. Yes

Q. Do i own animals.
Y. Yes

Q. Was i irresponsible in business practices in the past?
A. Definitely

Q. Have i repayed customers?
A. Alot of them yes.

Q. Do i sell animals currently?
A. Not often.

Q. What are my intentions on this site?
A. Mostly to purchase animals i may need.

Q. Am I John Buhs?
A. Obviously not or id be sitting in jail.

Q. Do I know him?
A. Yes.

Old 03-01-2018, 12:23 AM   #30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justhere View Post
Sorry. I didnt get notified that there were any replies to this thread. And to start answering the questions.
Yes i served in the military. I was 11B and got out an E4 with an RE1 code.
Ive bred snakes periodically over the years.

@Dro It seems that you have alot to say. The problem with the lace monitors situation is that it is very complicated and unless you know the FULL situation with that its pointless to bring it up.
What are you taking about Dustin? There was nothing complicated about your lace monitor scam. I was on to you from the beginning but decided to play along. If I had wired you the money like you requested I’d have been out thousands of dollars. I still have the texts and pictures that you sent me. You are rotten to the core and one of the worst in this hobby. I despise people like you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!