Exotics-r-us/ Ray Hunter/ Ricky D - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-08-2003, 11:02 PM   #91
oreganus
Question Okay....

Now that everyone has made up everything they can think of about me and even threatened to turn me in for THEIR assumptions, if you read from the original threads, I never said anything to what I do, that was all assumptions, lies, and everything else that some of the less intelligent on this forum have said to distract from the fact that Ray sent out crap animals. It is amazing, if someone comes by and read the threads, they started to get intelligent(Posts from Ray at HBR and a few others), but then people like Jesse start jumping on here and making up their own little fantasy posts and start just out right attacking me without any reply from me. Sorry I did not start posting pics last night, I was going to when I got home, but when I came back and saw the disgusting trash that these idiots were posting, I said screw it and turned off the computer. Here are the beginning of the pictures, I had to let the animals thaw out to try and get accurate pictures the best I could. You can only get somewhat of an idea from the pictures, NO THESE ANIMALS HAVEN'T BEEN ALTERED BY MYSELF OR ANYONE ELSE, that is another little assumption that popped up on the forum by idiots that have now clue what the hell is going on and are on here solely to start crap without having any of the facts. I WILL NOT RESPOND TO JESSE OR MUSTANG OR ANYONE ELSE THAT IS SIMPLY BEING ASSES AND NOT INTERESTED IN WHAT THE TRUE STORY IS! This thread was not started because of venomoids or anything except the fact that the animals Ray sent out were unhealthy and not fit to be sold. I think that people tried to bury that since they were so caught up in their assumptions and bull[bleep].
Kevin
Attached Images

Old 11-08-2003, 11:03 PM   #92
oreganus
Lightbulb egyptian baby

Here is one of the egyptians, once again, not altered
Kevin
Attached Images

Old 11-08-2003, 11:05 PM   #93
oreganus
Lightbulb another pic

another pic of one of (one of) the gabbies. THIS IS THE ONE THAT WENT INTO SOME SORT OF SEIZURES AND DIED.
Kevin
Attached Images

Old 11-08-2003, 11:07 PM   #94
oreganus
Lightbulb one more thing

That flesh that you see is the flesh around the fang, it is still partially frozen in that position, note that has nothing to do at all with the fact that the snake IS DEAD AND NOT ALTERED.
Kevin

Old 11-08-2003, 11:12 PM   #95
sychoram
ooops

Nice head shots when are the rest coming??

Old 11-08-2003, 11:19 PM   #96
oreganus
No problem..

I am still working on them the snakes are fozen and I am thawing them out.
Thanks
Kevin

Old 11-08-2003, 11:20 PM   #97
BWSmith
That one Gabby (that you have 2 pics of) is defiantely not at full weight, but looks pretty standard to me for an import. I am still forming an opinion on the Egyptian.

Not an accusation, but one has to wonder. They are uncut, but they may have died while sedated improperly for the "surgury". The fact that you are a voider brings in a whole new line of possibilities as to their demise. particularly so long after their arrival.

Old 11-08-2003, 11:24 PM   #98
oreganus
I understand

I totally understand and I can only show pictures and give you the facts from my point of view and my experience. I can only tell you that these snakes had nothing done to them except to be unpacked, put in heated enclosures, and given water dishes. They all died as described.
Thanks
Kevin

Old 11-08-2003, 11:31 PM   #99
Mustangrde1
That sure aint a 5 FOOT gaboon unless your hand is 2 feet wide.

The Egyptian cobra appears to be a juvy and from the looks of the stomach region is not at all underweight but actually looks like it has fed.

The last pic of the gaboon head, is interesting but I see a dead snake possibly even one that may have had alterations started on it. As you so bring up the point of alterations, By the way Isn' the surgery done by pulling the skin out of the way and going in from underneath so there would be no scarring on the exterior. The again you know that.

Oh please dont respond to me why should I be diffrent then anyone else thats asked you questions. Then again I posted nothing but facts and asked you legitimate questions and posted exact laws after you admitted to violations. What is wrong don't like the fact people see through your lies and called you on them. and that some people do understand what you are doing and won't stand by for it.

While your not going to respond to me lol. You will respond to the people who's links I posted. BET ON IT

Scott Bice

Old 11-08-2003, 11:35 PM   #100
oreganus
But ofcourse...

you are going to say that, with all your threats and trash talking, I can't imagine you were going to say anything no matter what evidence is there. IF YOU DIDN'T JUMP ONTO THIS THREAD MERELY TO START CRAP AND PAYED ATTENTION TO THE PREVIOUS POSTS, you would see where I stated how many gabbies there were. THIS IS NOT THE ONLY ONE.
Kevin

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!