kenneth Yates of South Carolina - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-18-2003, 11:37 PM   #101
JungleHabitats
Ken

While what he does or doesnt do is one thing i dont think it has any relivance on this topic. i think the topic was[list=1][*]dead snakes [*]missing snakes that were supposed to be in the shipment[/list=1]

now if you can COPY/PASTE emails from him or go download a trial screen shot program and do screen shots of the emails would be better that way they are his words .

Organus you can do the same thing
id reccomend "capture whiz" its really easy to use and is a 30 day download .

Old 12-18-2003, 11:41 PM   #102
The BoidSmith
Quote:
come on kevin what about venomoid research killing snakes

lets talk about what u do
You are not serious, right? We know what Kevin does as it was discussed extensively in another thread. But are you implying that he is so good at doing surgery on the snakes, that he did it on the way from the airport?

Quote:
All the animals were extremely cold due to the poor packing methods and the 40F- weather. Kenneth was promptly called and emailed after the animals were unpacked. Kenneth called about 4 hours later in a state of panic saying that all the animals were there and that he didn't know what was going on because he paid someone to box them up for him.

Old 12-18-2003, 11:45 PM   #103
Stardust
Perhaps, Ken, you should know something about a business you get into????? Perhaps, you should know what your inventory is and which snakes are which????
"If" what you say is correct and the customer tells you to send a certain way, you as the "responsible" seller should still not ship until you are satisified with how they are being shipped. That is just common sense. You as the seller should know what you are doing, not depend on others. You should do the research, you are the responsible person (or at least should be). You, as the seller should make things right. I suspect, from reading about your dealings with Upstate and you being on the news of not making good, that you will not make good here either. Its easy to just take the money isn't it Ken? What about giving the product or if a mishap happens making it right???

Old 12-18-2003, 11:48 PM   #104
Stardust
One more thing, I do not know what Kevin does, and I am not sure that is the point here. What is the point is he sent you money for specific animals alive. People usually do want exactly what they paid to get.

Old 12-18-2003, 11:50 PM   #105
Wilomn
Come on kennyboy, we've been over what proof is and how to post it before. Several times in fact as you seem to be a repeat offender.

Show us in writing what you say you told him or pay the man for the dead snakes.

And just for your enlightenment, thickskulled proof that the weeding process in not working that you are, I was saying that if all was factual about you sending him replacements and that he agreed to a no live delivery deal then there was no more to say here.

It figures that you would miss it. Dense aren't cha ?

Wes Pollock

Old 12-18-2003, 11:50 PM   #106
elite
stardust you know i do not like you from the past and i will not respond you are a jerk

you have to be crazy if you htink i meant surgery on the way from the airport
what a post

Old 12-18-2003, 11:53 PM   #107
elite
Quote:
Originally posted by Stardust
One more thing, I do not know what Kevin does, and I am not sure that is the point here. What is the point is he sent you money for specific animals alive. People usually do want exactly what they paid to get.
read the post

NO live guarantee giving on this sale

Old 12-18-2003, 11:53 PM   #108
oreganus
Lightbulb Sorry for not replying sooner...

I was logged on and the computer was on, but I wasn't around, had a life to live, LOL. As for Kenneth claiming it was a different mamba, I really have no idea what he is talking about, I was discussing this with another person on the same subject privately and I really don't know what to say. I took a picture of the dead snakes right after they were unpacked to try and cover my end so that I might have a chance of getting reimbursed, since I thought I was dealing with a reputable dealer and it would be okay. That was until a week went by with no response of any kind after repeatedly trying to get in contact with Kenneth, but for some reason he refused to answer??? I have posted all of the emails between Kenneth and I, I really don't know what else to say. I cannot answer why the snakes were not present in the shipment, only Kenneth knows that one. The mamba is the same one that was shipped to me, I kind of half expected to hear some lame excuse along those lines somewhere after the responses that I have gotten from Kenneth. I can say 110% that neither my friend or I ever heard that there were snakes missing and that others were going to sent to be replacing them. I REALLY would like to hear the answers to the following questions:

1.) Why was there three puff adders listed for sale if he didn't have three? Also, I was wondering what was going on when he posted two kings as part of the deal and then later stated that he "accidently posted" an indo king and that the snake was really a chinese monocle? That is kind of a big difference.

2)If he was being upstanding and such a great guy, why does he say that "he would have replaced the animals", but then emails me(posted a copy of that email) saying that he did not garauntee live arrival at anytime and even tried to act like he sent the snakes for free because he was sent cash and did not give a receipt??

3) MY MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION in this whole thing has got to be about the accusations that these snakes were stolen from Upstate exotics???? If anyone can tell me more about this or put upstate in contact with me, please let me know. I will help him in any way possible, I WOULD HAVE NEVER PURCHASED THESE SNAKES IF I KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS. PLEASE SOMEONE GIVE ME MORE INFO.

Thanks,
Kevin Smith

Old 12-18-2003, 11:56 PM   #109
elite
I took a picture of the dead snakes right after they were unpacked to try and cover my end so that

EVERYONE PLEASE GO TO PAGE 1

THE BLK MAMBA IS FROZEN OR VERY CROOKED ON THE HEAD SIDE

Old 12-18-2003, 11:58 PM   #110
elite
(blank) upstate these snakes did not come from upstate. they came from florida a month ago

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!