kenneth Yates of South Carolina - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-18-2003, 09:47 PM   #71
elite
ALAN
DO NOT TELL me not to make judgements on you when you do of me. you are a honest guy yea right honest and good people do not put the following statements

from kevin post

me add I DONT HAVE MY FACE IN THE NEWS FOR SCREWING CUSTOMERS OVER so i could care less if i like you or not

had that from your failed construction buisness IMHO
to me its a weak story Ken

Old 12-18-2003, 09:48 PM   #72
elite
i do not owe him a puff adder since we agreed on the extra snakes i sent him would make up for it and i also do not have one if i did i would have shipped it

Old 12-18-2003, 09:50 PM   #73
elite
ken (kevins buyer) just phoned me said B***** and hung up see what i mean by i am dealing with liars and cruel people

Old 12-18-2003, 09:53 PM   #74
The BoidSmith
Quote:
i do not owe him a puff adder since we agreed on the extra snakes i sent him would make up for it and i also do not have one if i did i would have shipped it
Now you have me completely confused. A few replies ago you were going to reimburse him for the dead snakes. Then you were going to replace just the missing snake (according to you just the puff adder). Now you are not reimbursing/replacing anything because he agreed to accept the extra snakes instead. Just remember ...A Step Above The Upstate..., those are your words.

Old 12-18-2003, 09:56 PM   #75
elite
i do not mind refunding the money to be a step above the upstate but the deal was not to, while we are talking they call me cuss me and hang up, etc.. what would you do

Old 12-18-2003, 10:00 PM   #76
JungleHabitats
simple

do what you think is the RIGHT thing to do to make someone happy if its refunding the money so that you then know they got a fair shake do it
if you think because they cuss you it makes it even to do nothing do that ... just do what you or how you would want to be treated ken

Old 12-18-2003, 10:02 PM   #77
elite
well i would not act like them number one
they are lying to me also

a buisness deal is a deal not to cry later!!
BUISNESS IS BUISNESS
my heart says refund my mind says no way

Old 12-18-2003, 10:06 PM   #78
Bobby Douglass
b-u-s-i-n-e-s-s

Old 12-18-2003, 10:12 PM   #79
Neil Gubitz
First of all.... I have a big problem with this statement, Ken....

....i arrived at the airport at 4:05 pm the shipped at 4:20 pm ....

I am also a verified shipper with Delta, and I KNOW that they require the package to be delivered to the airport AT LEAST TWO HOURS BEFORE the plane departs.... please explain that one??

Second of all... I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of your mouth if your tongue came notorized!!.... You blatantly STOLE the animals from Upstate Exotics with no remorse of any kind and certainly no refund!.... In my opinion, you're a thief, plain and simple!

Try doing the right thing and reimbursing the money for these dead snakes, if you SAY you want to do the right thing....

Neil

Old 12-18-2003, 10:27 PM   #80
elite
Quote:
Originally posted by Neil Gubitz
First of all.... I have a big problem with this statement, Ken....

....i arrived at the airport at 4:05 pm the shipped at 4:20 pm ....

I am also a verified shipper with Delta, and I KNOW that they require the package to be delivered to the airport AT LEAST TWO HOURS BEFORE the plane departs.... please explain that one??

Second of all... I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of your mouth if your tongue came notorized!!.... You blatantly STOLE the animals from Upstate Exotics with no remorse of any kind and certainly no refund!.... In my opinion, you're a thief, plain and simple!

Try doing the right thing and reimbursing the money for these dead snakes, if you SAY you want to do the right thing....

Neil

neal
you must not be a very good verified shipper because i deliver about 30 minutes prior to shipment so they do no stay in the terminal.
i did not steal from upstate!!!
next i do not care or will not answer anymore of your questions due to what you wrote

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!