Daughter's Ball was stolen... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Police Blotter

Notices

Police Blotter General notifications about thefts, breakins or and cases where animals or materials are stolen. Photos of the merchandise taken can be posted to help with recovery.

Old 06-17-2008, 06:05 PM   #1
venessa
Daughter's Ball was stolen...

I know I am new here, found the forum by searching for info on glass lizards, but I wanted to vent a bit. Our house was broken into a couple days ago and my Mastiff girl was stolen, along with my 9 y.o. daughter's juvie ball and a few other items.. She is devastated, and right now I cannot replace it. I can't believe people would do this kind of thing. How can some one steal from a child? It's beyond obvious that it is a child's room where the snake was kept. UGH!! It makes me so angry! Sorry to have my second post be a vent. Thanks for listening!

Old 06-17-2008, 06:10 PM   #2
Craigh
So sorry ... but karma can be a it will come back to them 100 fold

Old 06-17-2008, 06:14 PM   #3
hhmoore
Ball pythons are easy to hide, but mastiffs need outside time & draw attention - hopefully the police will have some luck in recovering your pets.

Old 06-17-2008, 06:23 PM   #4
venessa
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
Ball pythons are easy to hide, but mastiffs need outside time & draw attention - hopefully the police will have some luck in recovering your pets.
She was still a 'puppy' and not fully grown, but alreayd 120 lbs...my neighbor claims to have not seen a thing. I don't fully believe her, she's not an animal person at all. I hope they can be found, my daughter really wants her snake. And I miss my puppy.

Old 06-18-2008, 05:41 PM   #5
BallFriend
buy her a new ball 20-30 bucks for an 08

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!