Inquiry Anyone done business with Laura (Burmbreeder5@aol.com) - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-07-2013, 12:48 PM   #31
hhmoore
"Laura", if you have time to post, you have time to address the last PM I sent you.

Old 03-07-2013, 12:50 PM   #32
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by burmbreeder5 View Post
i think this is best discussed in person rob
That seems like a pretty thinly veiled threat...and I thought Laura was going to leave her husband's issue with Rob for them to deal with. But Artie wouldn't come back and post under Laura's account again, would he????

Old 03-07-2013, 12:56 PM   #33
burmbreeder5
wow moderator or involved i think you should take ur place as moderator

Old 03-07-2013, 01:00 PM   #34
hhmoore
Okay, I'll ban your account until you send the information I requested; does that work for you?

Old 03-07-2013, 01:04 PM   #35
BillZ
"i think this is best discussed in person rob"

Cool. Laura is going to meet with Rob..

Just to keep everyone up to speed...

Internet dealings. = Laura

Meetings and angry phone calls. = Artie

So I'm confused... If Artie pleaded guilty and Laura mentions felony charges does that mean he is a convicted felon? Can't be. It would be stupid for a convicted felon to make threats and angry phone calls to harass someone... Oh... Never mind.

Old 03-07-2013, 01:18 PM   #36
hhmoore
Seriously, though - which one of you is posting?

Old 03-07-2013, 01:28 PM   #37
burmbreeder5
seriously thou i dont think you guys care who post i think you bored and making a issue out of nothing you have the id you want marrige cert or more info just ask as far as felony issue bill read the ad rob posted stupid

as far as what you bought a used rack and your m

Old 03-07-2013, 01:30 PM   #38
BillZ
Seems clear to me. When Laura posts she puts "Laura" on top of post highlighted.. The other posts like the one to meet with Rob, which i also could see as being a threat, are from Artie.

Old 03-07-2013, 01:30 PM   #39
burmbreeder5
sorry bill your mad because the tubs were dirty in it you didnt have to take the reack it was an in person deal why did you take it / i know because you got a damn near new rack for 1/3 the cost so replace the tubs yopu still got a killer deal huh

Old 03-07-2013, 01:32 PM   #40
BillZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by burmbreeder5 View Post
seriously thou i dont think you guys care who post i think you bored and making a issue out of nothing you have the id you want marrige cert or more info just ask as far as felony issue bill read the ad rob posted stupid

as far as what you bought a used rack and your m

Uh oh,,, Laura's computer ran outta ink...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!