About the BOI and it's future here... - Page 55 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 01-26-2010, 07:30 PM   #541
Matt2979
I thought about what I said...after I "sent it"... My statement was truly not to offend anyone down on their luck. I'm right there with you, right now! I ONLY meant to compare how MUCH MORE than $25 that I (PERSONALLY) would've lost to someone trying to scam me, had I not had the BOI to search and find out if they were legit or not.

Old 01-26-2010, 09:49 PM   #542
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2979 View Post
I thought about what I said...after I "sent it"... My statement was truly not to offend anyone down on their luck. I'm right there with you, right now! I ONLY meant to compare how MUCH MORE than $25 that I (PERSONALLY) would've lost to someone trying to scam me, had I not had the BOI to search and find out if they were legit or not.
Don't sweat it, many of us understood what you were trying to say and did not take it as being aimed at any individual in a bad way, but as an encouragement...reminding them how much more we gain.

For example, if I only hatch out a few snakes a year, and use FAUNA to sell them, if FAUNA were gone and all the other sites charged for ads...where would I be? It would make sense for my own benefit to use some of the money I made from sales at FAUNA to keep it going.

Thanks for the reminder.

Old 01-26-2010, 10:21 PM   #543
StrictlyExotics
I couldnt really afford to become a member when I did however, I saw all the support from just a few people and it made me want to contribute as well. I hope to be one of the "good guys" soon as well as do my part to make this site as enjoyable for those around me.

I know that Fauna, in the long run, will bring me great fortunes by either saving me from being ripped off or selling on this site by advertising. Honestly, by contributing to fauna, both in my auction as well as my membership, I know it has made me feel better about a lot of things that I do on here.

I have made it my "standard" so to speak that everytime I make an ACTUAL sale and not a trade, I am going to donate a portion of the proceeds to Fauna as well as USARK. BOTH of these sites contribute MORE to our hobby than any of the other boards that I have seen. I just hope some little things change and see more of the old members that I remember come back.

I am going to insert a "shameless" plug AGAIN.... EVERYONE GO CHECK OUT THE AUCTION IN THE CONTRIBUTIONS FOR A RANCO THERMOSTAT. All the proceeds are going to Fauna. Its for a GREAT cause.... OUR cause

Old 04-15-2010, 04:40 PM   #544
Dawn Zimmerman
Hi Rich,

Are you still deciding what to do about the BOI? I just joined fauna very recently and mistakenly thought that a "contributing member" was someone who was just active on the BOI. Where do I go on the site to become a contributing member? (If it is super obvious I apologize for asking!) I am currently deciding on my first snake and think that the BOI is invaluable! Thanks for your hard work.

Dawn Zimmerman

Old 04-15-2010, 04:44 PM   #545
WiseReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Zimmerman View Post
Hi Rich,

Are you still deciding what to do about the BOI? I just joined fauna very recently and mistakenly thought that a "contributing member" was someone who was just active on the BOI. Where do I go on the site to become a contributing member? (If it is super obvious I apologize for asking!) I am currently deciding on my first snake and think that the BOI is invaluable! Thanks for your hard work.

Dawn Zimmerman
Here is the link Dawn to become a contributing member.http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/payments.php?
You could also just click on another members coins and get to the contributing members page that way as well.
Rich has decided that the BOI is here to stay.

Old 04-15-2010, 04:44 PM   #546
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Hi Rich,

Dawn Zimmerman
Click your heels twice and say, "I wanna go home...." (((giggle)))

Actually click on anyone's coins and it will take you to the contributor page where all will be made clear.

Old 04-15-2010, 04:45 PM   #547
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseReptiles View Post
Here is the link Dawn to become a contributing member.http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/payments.php?
You could also just click on another members coins and get to the contributing members page that way as well.
Rich has decided that the BOI is here to stay.
Curses (shakes fist)!! Foiled again.

Old 04-15-2010, 10:55 PM   #548
lanceheads
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
Click your heels twice and say, "I wanna go home...." (((giggle)))

Actually click on anyone's coins and it will take you to the contributor page where all will be made clear.
uh, Deb,
I think it was "click your heels three times and say, there's no place like home"

Randal

Old 04-15-2010, 11:19 PM   #549
WebSlave
Quote:
Hi Rich,

Dawn Zimmerman
Yeah, I guess I need to put the obvious paid membership solicitation link back up at the top of the page, don't I....

Hopefully you have found the page you need by now.

Thanks....

Old 04-16-2010, 01:59 PM   #550
Dawn Zimmerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Yeah, I guess I need to put the obvious paid membership solicitation link back up at the top of the page, don't I....

Hopefully you have found the page you need by now.

Thanks....

Can I still do the order method on your SerpenCo website?

Thanks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!