Good Guy Vanessa Lane of Gecko Lair (snowgyre) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-30-2010, 10:54 AM   #1
Abby
Vanessa Lane of Gecko Lair (snowgyre)

I just received a beautiful gecko from Vanessa this morning, and couldn't be happier. The animal was perfectly packed, not to mention Vanessa is very easy to get a hold of and will answer any questions. She obviously cares very much about her animals and her customers. I would highly recommend her Thanks again Vanessa!

Old 07-20-2010, 11:13 PM   #2
Jadenkisses
I purchased a male Crested Gecko from Vanessa of Gecko Lair, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase! He's also a proven breed, which is a big plus considering I was looking for a male to breed with my female!
I recieved him this morning, and his picture did not do him justice! He's absolutly beautiful! He got here safe and sound, and the packing job was excellent! I love him!
And best of all, only 6 hours after introducing him to my female, I caught them mating!!!
I am a very satisfied with my purchase, and I would recommend Vanessa to anyone who is looking for a quality, heathly and beautiful gecko!
Thanks Vanessa!

Old 07-20-2010, 11:27 PM   #3
Riyo
I purchased a male leopard gecko from Vanessa last year and the transaction was flawless. He is gorgeous and is the star of my gecko season! Thanks again, Vanessa.

Old 08-06-2010, 02:52 AM   #4
mjr reptiles
i love the 5 new geckos i perchest from vannasa she was on point and i would recommend her in a minute thank you vannesa

Mike Riccardi

Old 04-05-2011, 05:35 PM   #5
epouncil09
Got 3 new geckos and couldnt be happier with the transaction went smooth and all geckos arrived safe and sound.

Old 04-28-2011, 08:34 PM   #6
LadyVenom
Vanessa's geckos are just incredible! Healthy and alert when they arrived, I couldn't be happier! Thanks so much!

Old 05-04-2012, 10:12 PM   #7
chuck269
hey you just replied to me about my leo morph question and i did post on the discussion forum i just didn't know where it was at first. so thank you and could you be a little more descriptive on what they are and what morph please unless that's the only info you can give me i have other pics as well i just couldn't post them. thank you.

Old 12-28-2012, 06:19 PM   #8
ScottBurgotti
So Vanessa, you going to go back and correct your erroneous info you posted about my Texas Indigo or just going to pretend it didn't happen?

Old 01-05-2013, 07:06 PM   #9
Harley13
Madam, I find you very unprofessional and disrespectful, if you do not have the intelligence to send a reply that is cordial and positive you should not be in a position to represent this website.

Old 01-05-2013, 08:51 PM   #10
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley13 View Post
Madam, I find you very unprofessional and disrespectful, if you do not have the intelligence to send a reply that is cordial and positive you should not be in a position to represent this website.
Eh? Just who exactly are you referring to as representing this website?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!