Bad Guy Richard Anthony Leverock of pinallas park Florida DECEITFUL CONARTIST BUYER BEWARE - Page 21 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-11-2018, 10:52 PM   #201
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by J9turtlepower View Post
There's been a lot going on since we've last posted I'm not sure where to start and posting 4 screenshots at a time is just difficult for us and confusing for everyone else. My quest for seeking justice for what this man has done to me and others is ongoing. I can't thank the ppl here at fauna enough for their help and generosity. I will try to organise what I can when I can and post here as soon as I can.
You may find it easier to copy all of your screen shots and information into a Word document, save it as a PDF, and then upload that one document as an attachment.

Old 11-12-2018, 03:05 AM   #202
LauraB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Caffeine isn't going to help decode this spilled over Facebook drama. It appears other online outlets were exhausted and now it has unfortunately made it's way to the BOI. Some threads become so wishy-washy, it easily becomes not worth the brain cells to track any longer.
Robert posted that 4 months ago, even now he is correct. I followed this thread from the beginning, but it turned into just another carry-over Farcebook drama and continues to be with that newest FB page the OP's just started.

Yes, recipients/buyers should be refunded for any dead or truly ill animals and I hope they receive compensation. However, recipients/buyers should also have shown a bit of restraint and concern for the animals when shipping in freaking winter instead of the "we want them now" attitude, not to mention not knowing their state laws. Yeah, everyone will want to say it is the seller's responsibility. I disagree. All buyers should also share responsibility in educating themselves tregarding their state laws.

The seller in this case is obviously a scum who should be totally avoided as should any of his "associates".

Quote:
Originally Posted by J9turtlepower
There's been a lot going on since we've last posted I'm not sure where to start and posting 4 screenshots at a time is just difficult for us and confusing for everyone else
Uh, seems to me you have had no problem posting multiple screenshots since the beginning and throughout the duration of this thread. A lot going on where? In the courtroom or on FB?

Old 11-12-2018, 01:42 PM   #203
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post

Uh, seems to me you have had no problem posting multiple screenshots since the beginning and throughout the duration of this thread.
The situation does seem to be drama bait. A while back, the ladies requested assistance but I firmly declined to become involved after ascertaining that there was no physical danger; I did not want to participate due to the fact that not one of the entire cast of characters involved seems to be addressing this disagreement rationally and in a businesslike manner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J9turtlepower
Yes Leverock is banned. No physical harm is being threatened. We are just in the middle of them and I thought Chris was a good guy but he is not. The whole ordeal just feels wrong and I know we are missing something. Thank you for your response and I pray you can help cause I'm not sure who else to turn to.

Old 11-12-2018, 02:43 PM   #204
J9turtlepower
I'm open to any suggestions on how exactly you rationally handle such madness. I've successful proven to both federal and state nursing board investigators and I'm still working with my police on pressing charges on him. I'm also trying to get my story out there so others can be aware and stay far away from him. I came to you looking for any further suggestions on what to do and I'd still love to here any you may have.

Old 11-13-2018, 01:02 PM   #205
pepsiandjac
I apologise if this has already been posted,but I think this is him too
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=94845

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!