Bad Guy Ed Clark - Scammer, Liar, and Sells Sick Dragons - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-23-2010, 12:32 AM   #21
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
Tom he is doing no breeding projects with me considering the male he sent will never breed! Also Ed that whole "I should give you a pair of my dragons from every clutch I produce" go suck on a lemon.
Prince is a poss double het leatherback that i sold the ed in may-june of 09'

what male are you referring to that wont breed again?

Old 04-23-2010, 12:37 AM   #22
Utta
Quote:
Utta,
I am a little different I try to judge a person based on what I see not what others say as my grand mother always told me "Don't Judge a book by its cover" I started to really get nervous when he posted about Tom Clarke I told Ed on the phone right out that he was being a child and an idiot.
But... he sent you a sick dragon and lied right outta the gate. That's not judgin it by it cover, that's reading the first 10 pages

Old 04-23-2010, 12:40 AM   #23
tinmantribe5
Tisk Tisk my good Thomas dont let her suck you into Her and Eds love Triangle 3 is a crowd! Ha haha

Old 04-23-2010, 12:46 AM   #24
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmantribe5 View Post
Tisk Tisk my good Thomas dont let her suck you into Her and Eds love Triangle 3 is a crowd! Ha haha
Lol,
Hey atleast i would be the only guy!

I want to know if she is referring to prince not breeding, cause i have proven him out. so i dont know what he wont breed again?

Old 04-23-2010, 12:50 AM   #25
HowlinGaleDragons
I feel I have posted what needs to be posted in my first post

To those who I offended defending Ed in the past; I have seen the error in my ways Ed has deserved every BOI he has gotten and will get god knows they won't stop

I feel you all already know this but Ed will grasp any tiny string he can find he will lie and twist everything around to try to put blame some where else he will try to "Divert" the attention else where to save his face.

I can tell you all of my dragons are healthy happy spoiled little scale kids, NONE of them are sick in any manor. I have one Rescue here with me still he is deformed due to MBD he came to me like this about 2 years ago he has a story up on Bearded Dragon.org.

Ed openly told me he went and got Albon and Panacur to treat the dragons so there would be no more problems.

One thing I would appreciate from everyone is that this be handled in a professional manor I don't think anyone losing their cool and going off will do anyone any good. I will not Respond to Ed's post if anyone has questions for me that have to do with this BOI feel free to ask.

I would like to apologize to Tom Clarke for the bull that went on a while back; I went on Ed's word about you and should not have I should have stuck to my guns on Judging everyone for myself.

Hey Shawn trust me there is no love there :-)

Old 04-23-2010, 12:51 AM   #26
Ed Clark
Nicole you know how you get when you are controlled by the PMDD.

You said Prince never bred, thats because you made him your pet and never tried to breed him. you promised to breed him to every female you had there. that was until fedex delivered him to you.

You cant say a male like him will not breed he jumped out of a cage at tome to grab a female in mid air, he tried breeding here when I showed him a female.

Old 04-23-2010, 12:51 AM   #27
HowlinGaleDragons
Tom,
Yes that is the same dragon. He told me it came from you in the shape he sent it to me; emaciated and loaded with parasites I highly doubt you would have had a dragon like that in your collection.

Old 04-23-2010, 12:58 AM   #28
Ed Clark
Quote:

Ed openly told me he went and got Albon and Panacur to treat the dragons so there would be no more problems.
I have no problem telling everybody that I have an ongoing preventative maintenance program supervised by a top herp vet where I treat all my dragons with Albon and Panacur so nothing ever gets out of hand. I think most serious breeders take preventative action such as I do. thats why I do not have problems.

Old 04-23-2010, 01:01 AM   #29
Ed Clark
Quote:
Tom,
Yes that is the same dragon. He told me it came from you in the shape he sent it to me; emaciated and loaded with parasites I highly doubt you would have had a dragon like that in your collection.
Nic you are stretching the truth, I sent him to you a few days after I bought him. I told you he was thin and may need to be treated. he was not that bad just thin.

Old 04-23-2010, 01:02 AM   #30
dragonluver83
Quote:
Tom,
When did he send you the animal?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!