Wanted Black Milksnakes CB - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 04:22 AM   #1
nrokin
Red face Black Milksnakes CB

Hello,

My name is Tasha and i have been desperately looking for Black Milksnakes , I do live up in Alaska and i have had snakes over night'd andl have double checked and where i live I am able to recieve Overnight. Also if i dont have any luck i will be willing to purchase Black Kingsnakes!

Thanks for your time and let me know by Pm or here whichever easiest.

-T
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-26-2009, 02:43 PM   #3
lovin2act
Sloanman, I thinks she wanted Black "milk"snakes. Those links pointed to Mexican Kings.

nrokin, maybe try this guy:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=129377

I just got a baby one myself about two weeks ago :-) It was the last one they had though, otherwise I would send you there.

Old 03-26-2009, 03:45 PM   #4
SLOANMAN
Talking

your right....my bad....cant read....

Old 03-26-2009, 03:51 PM   #5
lovin2act
Haha no worries

Easy thing to do! Had I not just been on the hunt for a Black Milk, it probably would have slipped my mind too!

Old 03-26-2009, 04:16 PM   #6
lovin2act
nrokin,

Here is another link you can try:

http://www.cherryvillereptiles.com/milk/black.html

Old 03-26-2009, 09:24 PM   #7
nrokin
awh u guys rock! thanks im gonna look right now!! i did find a black kingsnake i think im gonna get, still going to get a milk if i find.

thanks so much guys!
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-26-2009, 09:47 PM   #8
lovin2act
Good luck!!! I have a MBK as well and they are awesome and gorgeous!!! You wont be sorry! As far as my milky boy, it took me weeks to find my Black Milk and I am super stoked on him!!!! Well worth the hunt and higher cost for me

Old 03-26-2009, 10:09 PM   #9
nrokin
I had one sent to me last year but it was just beginning of learning about snakes and well no one told me how you properly warm up a snake when its cold.. i did it too fast and it died, broke my heart :/ so now that ive had a year to read and stuff i should be good!

so i hope this year is a good year!
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-27-2009, 10:51 AM   #10
lovin2act
Did you like cook it or something? I haven't heard anything about that kinda thing before.

And did you score one in the other thread? The guy says they are sold now!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread