Good Guy Dale Porcher DVM - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-25-2011, 07:32 PM   #1
JoeEllisReptiles
Dale Porcher DVM

Dale Porcher DVM completed a trade with me that was discussed a few weeks back. Weather did not allow us to ship at the time. I received a pastel and black pastel both het. pieds that looked Fantastic. The trade went smoothly and Dale in my book is a great guy with great animals. Thanks Dale!!!

Joe Ellis

Old 02-25-2011, 07:46 PM   #2
Get Sum
I have also completed a few trades in the past with Dale. he is a top-notch guy. His animals are fantastic and he produces some of the most consistent high white pieds I have seen. He is local to me so trade deals work out great for the both of us. I would not hesitate purchasing or trading for some of his animals in the future. He is also a Vet to boot!

Jason Weinrich
Morph Jungle

Old 03-24-2011, 12:19 PM   #3
Abby
I just completed a wonderful trade with Dale and I could not be happier with the gorgeous animal I received. Dale is very easy to work with, professional and obviously cares greatly about his animals. Packing was spot on. Thank you Dale for this stunning little Black Pastel 100% het Pied boy The pictures speak for themselves!

Old 03-24-2011, 02:28 PM   #4
Ch^10
I just received a black pastel het pied from Dale and couldn't be happier with entire deal. Dale was kind enough to hold on to my boy while I cleared some rack space. He also gave me updates on weight/feeding while waiting for better weather. Packing was spot on, with a warm arrival. The snake itself is very handsome and pictures wouldn't do him justice.

I highly recommend Dale and will not hesitate to work with him in the future. As mentioned, he truly cares about each of his animals. Dale is a very professional breeder and a pleasure to work with. Thank you Dale!

Old 03-25-2011, 11:42 AM   #5
David Reid
Abigail, those are great pictures!

I agree with what is being said about Dale. He is a great guy to talk to on the phone, and followed through with our deal in a timely manner. I would not hesitate to buy from Dale.

Dave

Old 03-25-2011, 11:46 AM   #6
Abby
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Reid View Post
Abigail, those are great pictures!

I agree with what is being said about Dale. He is a great guy to talk to on the phone, and followed through with our deal in a timely manner. I would not hesitate to buy from Dale.

Dave
Thanks Dave, believe it or not they do this guy no justice! For some reason one of them isn't showing up though, so I guess I'll repost it for good measures

100% quality from Dale

Old 03-25-2011, 11:50 AM   #7
JoeEllisReptiles
Abby I have your Black Pastel's brother! He eats like a Champ!! Dale you are Awesome with Awesome Animals!!!

Joe Ellis

Old 03-25-2011, 11:51 AM   #8
Abby
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeEllisReptiles View Post
Abby I have your Black Pastel's brother! He eats like a Champ!! Dale you are Awesome with Awesome Animals!!!

Joe Ellis
I wanna see em Joe I'm going to offer my little guy some food today to see what he thinks about it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!