Good Guy Dale Porcher in florida, great guy!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-29-2011, 08:41 PM   #1
Mark910
Dale Porcher in florida, great guy!!

Just wanted to give a big thumbs up to Dale Porcher. I just received my 95% white male Pied from him today, and cdnt be happier with him. He arrived, warm, on time and exactly as described. Would recommend him in a heartbeat, and will buy from him again in the future.
Thanks Dale for a great experience.
Mark Ross

Old 03-29-2011, 10:41 PM   #2
Dale Porcher DVM
Thanks Mark

Mark contacted me from my ad, said that he wanted the snake, left a deposit the same day, as he said he would. He then waited patiently for the snake to shed and start eating. When I said that the snake was ready, he sent the remainder due that day. He maintained contact the whole time and was a great buyer and a man who did exactly what he said that he was going to do, on the day that he said that he would do it. Thank you very much Mark for your business, it was a pleasure,
Dale Porcher DVM

Old 04-18-2011, 09:20 PM   #3
James L
Dr. Porcher is also a GREAT vet! I've been bringing my chameleons to him for the past few years.

Old 07-07-2011, 06:06 PM   #4
Ch^10
Dale is an excellent individual to work with and his animals are top notch. This post is late; I purchased a black pastel het pied from him a few months back. However, we've remained in contact and I simply forgot to post (sorry Dale!).

Dale was extremely flexible; he worked with me on payments and held my animal for over a month. During that time I received weekly updates; pictures, feedings, etc. This caliber of customer service is unheard of in this industry. Dale is also highly responsive to emails and phone calls, unlike many of the breeders I've worked with before.

My snake arrived warm and perfectly packed; not a single detail was missed. I was extremely impressed when I saw the snake for the first time. I will work with Dr. Dale Porcher in the future and I highly recommend him, his services, and his animals. Do not hesitate to do business with Dale.

On a side note, I recently rescued a pinstripe from an abusive and ignorant owner. The snake had a terrible eye wound that was left untreated for 2+ months. The eye appeared to be lost and my local herp vet prescribed a treatment that was seemingly useless. I emailed Dale a couple pictures; he told me that the treatment suggested by my local "herp vet" would actually harm the eye. He suggested a new treatment and within 2 days of implementing Dale's treatment, I noticed major improvements. When I rescued this snake, myself and a number of other people thought that the eye was toast, but with Dale's help, pro bono, I strongly believe that the eye will be saved.

Thank you Dale, your services as a breeder and a DVM are truly appreciated!

Old 01-11-2012, 11:05 PM   #5
geckos-by-pam
I just purchased three great looking ball pythons from Dale. His communication was excellent from start to finish. He accommodated my shipping request and his method of preparing the shipping box was top notch! I would recommended anyone thinking of buying from Dale to go for it you will not be disappointed.
Thanks again Dale!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!