Bad Guy Justin. Feeders Plus - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-29-2012, 06:16 PM   #1
CCConstrictors
Justin. Feeders Plus

Im sorry... I was putting off posting these but I feel like I should let others know about my experience.
I purchased some feeders from Feeders plus on a recomendation from a forum member here. I went even after someone on another forum told me not to use feeders plus. I had bought a couple bags of pre frozen fuzzies, upon getting home I realized they had freezer burn, broken limbs and were just a mess. These were supposed to be freshlly frozen??? I also bought some meduim rats which about half looked more like smalls but whatever atleast they looked better than the mice. A few weeks later I opened up one of the bags of large rats I had purchesed and was not happy with what I found. Atleast one in every bag had a sickly anorexia looking rat. Others had weird spots on them. Tossed them straight into the trash! I will NEVER go back to them EVER again. I messaged Justin about it and never got a reply after I mentioned I was unhappy with the rodents. I would recomend staying away from this place.

DSC_1064 by CCConstrictors, on Flickr

DSC_1065 by CCConstrictors, on Flickr

DSC_1066 by CCConstrictors, on Flickr

DSC_1067 by CCConstrictors, on Flickr

DSC_1116 by CCConstrictors, on Flickr

DSC_1116 by CCConstrictors, on Flickr

Old 10-29-2012, 06:22 PM   #2
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCConstrictors View Post
I purchased some feeders from Feeders plus on a recomendation from a forum member here. I went even after someone on another forum told me not to use feeders plus.
Please name them so that they are not anonymous, and we can give the proper weight to what they said.

Old 10-29-2012, 06:25 PM   #3
Teatime
Good Lord, they are absolutely disgusting!

... Did you steal an Arby's tray? lol

Old 10-29-2012, 06:44 PM   #4
CCConstrictors
Im not going to name names, its not the other persons fault.
The arbys tray was given to me from an employee thats a friend that works there. Same from Mc Ds

Old 10-29-2012, 07:15 PM   #5
ShadowAceD
Those are God awful.

Old 10-29-2012, 07:26 PM   #6
CCConstrictors
I know, nasty!

Old 10-29-2012, 07:53 PM   #7
bmr1052
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCConstrictors View Post
The arbys tray was given to me from an employee thats a friend that works there. Same from Mc Ds
I was going to say I hope you are not taking those pics from work lol.

Old 10-29-2012, 07:58 PM   #8
Amelanistic Orca
If you want it done right... You gotta do it yourself ;(
Good choice on tossing those!

Old 10-31-2012, 06:26 AM   #9
Designerboa
I'm sorry for your bad experience Shawn.

I used to use Justin for my rodents and suggested them to Shawn. I have long since opted for another supplier.

The biggest complaint I had with Justin is inconsistency of size and they were not as clean as I would have liked to see.

Justin is a good guy and I am sure that he will make it right Shawn. Have you made him aware of this thread?

Old 10-31-2012, 07:45 AM   #10
Focal
Those are the most disgusting rodents I have ever seen. That's just horrible to treat them like that.

With a long set of tongs and a couple extra minutes, you can package rats in a stunning order that keeps them presentable and prevents limb breakage.

You just saved a lot of people and snakes from potential grief.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!