Good Guy Brent Newman - Dakota Corns - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-12-2010, 12:58 PM   #1
ArpeggioAngel
Brent Newman - Dakota Corns

I have never posted one of these threads before so if I do anything wrong here - I hope someone will let me know!

Just purchased a snake from Brent - first time purchasing from him. Everything went extremely smooth. Payments were made, shipping was set up and shipped as scheduled. Brent was fantastic with communication through the entire process. Snake arrived this morning and he is exactly what I expected. Gorgeous and healthy.

I know if I am looking for a mate for this guy in the future that I will definately contact Brent first and I would recommend his services and animals to anyone interested!!

Old 07-22-2010, 09:23 AM   #2
maxfox426
I just want to add that I have also had an extremely positive experience with Brent at Dakota Corns.

This was my first purchase with him, and to say I'm happy with my experience would be a vast understatement. The cornsnake I received is top notch, gorgeous and healthy. In other words, exactly what I was looking for.

All my questions were answered in a very timely manner. The whole process of payment and arranging for shipping was straightforward and easy. Brent was even kind enough to hold her an extra week before shipping in order to work around my vacation schedule.

I would definitely recommend Dakota Corns to anybody!

Old 07-22-2010, 10:01 AM   #3
wstphal
I too had a great experience with Dakota Corns & Brent. He made the process simple, my snakes arrived in great shape, and were exactly as requested only BETTER. I too qould recommend Dakota Corns to anyone looking for healthy beautiful cornsnakes.

Old 08-03-2010, 02:27 PM   #4
sweet~nichole~marie
I wanted to add my $.02, also. I have purchased snakes from Brent in both 2009 and 2010.

In 2009 I purchased a Lavender Bloodred female. She was more than I expected. Beautiful, mellow, well-fed, all the things I wanted and more. She is my favorite snake out of all of my collection, both for her beauty and her personality.

In 2010 I purchased a Sunkissed female hatchling and 2008 Ice female. Again, they are beautiful, mellow, and even more stunning than their pics showed.

Brent also included the complete records for the Ice from the time she hatched. It is obvious the care he has put into her the past 2 years. She is big and beautiful. Brent is also quick with communication and to answer any questions. I have never felt uncomfortable or unhappy with any of my interactions with Brent.

I would gladly purchase from Brent in the future and recommend his snakes to anyone looking for quality, well-cared for snakes and a friendly, honest breeder.

Old 09-10-2010, 05:13 PM   #5
wretchedprocess
Another voice in the chorus singing Brent's praises, here. I contacted him about a snake in May, and then suddenly had it dropped on me that there was a possibility that my husband and I were about to move across the country. Brent worked with me for the bit where we waited to find out, the bit where we didn't know exactly when it would be or our future zip code, and the bit when we didn't know when our stuff (including cages) was going to be delivered. He was great, and took care of my little bloodred girl for me until I had a home set up for her myself. Excellent communication, really great guy, and a lovely, lovely snake! I will definitely be checking his hatchlings next year, when it's time to buy her her future boyfriend.

Old 10-13-2010, 07:34 PM   #6
Ladyq1
I also wanted to recommend Brent from Dakota Corns!

I got my 2 babies from him today. They are in great shape, very inquisitive, were packed very well, and are identical to their pictures, except even prettier! He was very helpful in answering all my questions about them and responding to communications. Buying from him was a great experience, I highly recommend him!

Old 10-13-2010, 07:35 PM   #7
Ladyq1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyq1 View Post
I also wanted to recommend Brent from Dakota Corns!

I got my 2 babies from him today. They are in great shape, very inquisitive, were packed very well, and are identical to their pictures, except even prettier! He was very helpful in answering all my questions about them and responding to communications. Buying from him was a great experience, I highly recommend him!
Forgot to sign it!

-Beth Kennedy

Old 10-17-2010, 11:08 PM   #8
Fatman608
I would like to recommend Dakota Corns too anyone looking for great cornsnakes. Shipping was fast and the cornsnake was packed the very best I have ever seen. The pics Brent has on his web site do not do his snakes justice.

Thanks Brent for the great cornsnake.

Floyd Clester

Old 10-20-2010, 04:06 PM   #9
oo3menace
I concur with all who posted before me. Brent was excellent and made the process painless for my first "online" purchase. Great communication. The snake arrived packed very well and is better than I could have imagined! Thanks again Brent!

-Jon Rosario

Old 10-22-2010, 06:37 PM   #10
wstphal
I too had a great experience doing business with Brent. Easy transaction, beautiful snakes!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!