Bad Guy Yaisel Rodriguez username glassy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-21-2015, 03:58 PM   #1
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Yaisel Rodriguez username glassy

I sent Yaisel 2 pairs of lizards roughly 6-7 weeks ago. He had contacts me asking if I had any Xenosaurus newmanorum available. I had him call me so unfortunately a lot of the discussion is not in text. I do have supporting messages to validate my claims. Yaisel was supposed to be getting an import and was going to make some money and would have my money ($1000)in a week. I said no problem but I need that money asap because I have extra purchases coming from the Hamm show in Germany. I have been more than generous over the years with Yaisel. I have consulted with him to advise him on his imports. I even connected him with my broker so he could streamline his efforts. So I kept getting the runaround. Then he stopped responding. Then his number got disconnected. So I private messaged him here on fauna because I can see if he logs on and would know he got my message. He replied in a confrontational and combative tone and told me to email. So I did. Again bad attitude and confrontational. He is throwing out wild accusations. First he didn't have money. Now he has had some mental breakdown from a rape in his childhood. I told him to send my money or my animals or I will post here I don't care about his problems I have enough of my own. At that point he got even more combative and started deflecting more. He started accusing me of being a smuggler etc. I have had my import export license a very long time and I specialize in rare and obscure species. He also told me to go ahead and post because the reptile business sucks and that people will tear me apart here because I said a mean thing to him in response to his despicable and disgraceful attitude. It's easy. Send me my money or the animals back this is a reasonable and fair solution. Wouldn't hurt to get my shipping money back also but it's unlikely I will get anything at this point. My phone is going to die but I will be posting all messages very soon. I would wait until I am at a computer but j am out of town and he has put me in a corner.

Old 03-21-2015, 04:04 PM   #2
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Ok cut me some slack I am not familiar with how to post these things from my phone. Here are some texts referencing my money from February
Attached Images

Old 03-21-2015, 04:06 PM   #3
Jay Sommers Reptiles
More texts
Attached Images

Old 03-21-2015, 04:08 PM   #4
Jay Sommers Reptiles
No mention of personal issues
Attached Images

Old 03-21-2015, 04:15 PM   #5
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Sorry I skipped a screen shot the previous text was the final attempt to contact him via phone this was prior to the last communication

Old 03-21-2015, 04:19 PM   #6
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Ok this is a pain haha this is the message prior to what o last posted which was my final Communication because his phone got disconnected
Attached Images

Old 03-21-2015, 04:21 PM   #7
Jay Sommers Reptiles
So at this point I message him through the forum because his phone is disconnected
Attached Images

Old 03-21-2015, 04:26 PM   #8
Jay Sommers Reptiles
I knew he had been on fauna and seen my message but he didn't reply so I sent another message.he replied to this message acting offended that I had the audacity to message him here. Well i am 41 and honestly I hate Facebook. It is a time consuming detached form of keeping relationships functional. So after this I emailed him as he instructed. Might I add I was a little offended that someone who owes me money and who's number was cut off is upset I messaged them in a manor that was not on their terms
Attached Images

Old 03-21-2015, 04:30 PM   #9
Jay Sommers Reptiles
So I emailed him and told him I don't care about his problems I have enough of my own with 4 kids and a business etc. If yaisel is telling me the truth than I feel bad for him but it isn't my problem and frankly it's no excuse to not contact me and send the animals back. He has had no issue responding to people on Facebook withon 30 seconds to sell stuff to them while I was on the phone with the person messaging him. First he didn't have money because his import didn't happen. Then he had a mental breakdown. Then I am a smuggler and now it's back to the fact that he said he would pay when his import came. Well there was a timeline attached to these animals payment import or not so stop with the excuses and send the animals back. Its really quite simple

Old 03-21-2015, 04:56 PM   #10
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Here is my first email
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!