Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 153 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-02-2017, 11:52 AM   #1521
JimM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
Seems like he has several albinos from last year. I don't know why he didn't just send one out and end this drama.
Because he has no pride, dignity or respect for anyone and cares only about himself ... which is now obvious to everyone , even people who thought they knew him.

Mr. Parks is just a egotistical, greedy _______________ ( fill in the blank ).

Old 05-02-2017, 01:26 PM   #1522
tegusaurus
Yup, quite the ego. He actually thinks he has the power to be able to either talk everyone into boycotting this site or even create his own competing site to knock this one out of business. You all need to go to his facebook page and read the stuff there.
Attached Images

Old 05-02-2017, 01:59 PM   #1523
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by tegusaurus View Post
Yup, quite the ego. He actually thinks he has the power to be able to either talk everyone into boycotting this site or even create his own competing site to knock this one out of business. You all need to go to his facebook page and read the stuff there.
Unfortunately the majority of posters in this thread here on Fauna are already blocked by Parks on his Farcebook page as we dared to comment detrimentaly about his handling of this case......

Old 05-02-2017, 02:02 PM   #1524
Black Adder
I am quite convinced that his little empire will come crashing down around his ears.
Been there, seen it all before, so many self assuming "gods" of the reptile world who let their ego get larger than their boots can take.

He will not be the first to fall and he will definitely not be the last but fall he will.

Old 05-02-2017, 02:02 PM   #1525
Deer
Hahaha, Ty wishes. Notice how he invents reasons for why he can't even try to do it when told he should. He's aware he'd never be able to compete with it so trying would be a waste of time and effort. Silly ego stroker, can't you see he just wanted to complain about how terrible this site is but do nothing about it?

Old 05-02-2017, 02:06 PM   #1526
Deer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
Unfortunately the majority of posters in this thread here on Fauna are already blocked by Parks on his Farcebook page as we dared to comment detrimentaly about his handling of this case......
I'm not, but I don't care about him at all beyond whether or not he makes things right in the end, forced or not. He could fall off the planet tomorrow and I'd only wonder which next of kin will have to make that check out to the OP. Well that and how crazy it is that he fell off the planet into space.

Old 05-02-2017, 02:39 PM   #1527
Lucille
Ty Parks running a reptile website, the thought boggles the mind. Forums which need someone intelligent, sensitive, fair with moderators to match. Especially a forum such as the BOI where there are many times strong conflicting opinions and personalities and none of that friction (which is good at exposing the truth) gets erased.

In my opinion he would be a massive fail as the admin of a reptile site, not because of his lack of reptile experience, but because of the personality defects and lack of the concept of basic fairness he has displayed throughout this issue with Michelle.

Old 05-02-2017, 04:49 PM   #1528
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
His public posts used to allow anyone to comment but now he shit that off.
So when he makes a public post only his friends/ groupies can comment.

He blocked me a while ago too.

all his posts are one sided, his twisted versions and misleading because he chooses the parts he wants to post. Like the dismissal he said it was dismissed because they saw all the proof, (not true) then says that I keep telling people that asked for it to be dismissed . Imo implying I am a liar. (But it is true that it was dismissed without prejudice at MY request!!
Attached Images

Old 05-02-2017, 05:56 PM   #1529
Chris Kennard
Profanity alert! Lol! I know it was an accident.

Old 05-02-2017, 07:21 PM   #1530
Sugarhedgie
Omg I'm so sorry it was supposed to say shut it off

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu