Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 155 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-02-2017, 11:16 PM   #1541
filenamex5100
its not my place to encourage anyone what to do in their own court dealings but if I may say...I really hope the case details are not made confidential. if parks chooses to settle, he will absolutely want the matter to never be discussed again! not sure how that works if he loses via judgement. me personally I would not let him get away with wiggling out of this without people knowing the truth of what happens in that court room or settlement.

I still strongly feel like he will lose. I highly doubt he will settle. I cant see any reason he could win.
lets say for example that his defamation case against the OP was solid (which it isn't)....that still doesn't change the facts of the raffle. you still won the prize!! nothing changes that. the fact he said he didn't produce any of that lizard originally but now says in a recent post that he produced 6 last year.....that alone ruins his credibility, imo!!! that's an ace up your sleeve.

OP...i recall reading somewhere in another boi thread about parks. there was some issue with a purchase someone one made from him and when things went wrong, I recall him saying "i don't trust you" and things of that nature. seems to me like issues with mr parks are fairly rare but when the issues do happen to arise, he uses anything he can against the buyer (ex: I don't trust you, you are greedy, etc etc). I'm no attorney but it seems like his history with that behavior could come into play for your benefit.

Old 05-02-2017, 11:18 PM   #1542
filenamex5100
furthermore.....I'm not sure you could legally ask/enforce this but it would sure be funny if your settlement or judgement against him required him to issue a public statement or apology for leading people to believe he was right. to me (aside from you getting what you are owed) the next best thing is for him to have to admit his wrong doings to his followers. that would be epic!!!

Old 05-02-2017, 11:56 PM   #1543
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimM View Post
Parks wouldn't last three minutes with Judy. He'd piss his pants right in front of everyone in the courtroom . JJ would see right through him as soon as she laid eyes on him.

Michelle should be so lucky to get someone who'd rip Parks a new one like Judy would. Not only do I want to see Michelle get everything that's coming to her but want to see Parks embarrassed and made an example of in a big way.
Don't sugarcoat it, say what you mean, lol! Nicely put!

Old 05-03-2017, 12:18 AM   #1544
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by filenamex5100 View Post
I really hope the case details are not made confidential. if parks chooses to settle, he will absolutely want the matter to never be discussed again! not sure how that works if he loses via judgement.
If he loses via judgment then the decision is public record.

I'm assuming the 5/25 hearing is on your motion to dismiss? I found the case record online, Ty's complaint is rather pathetic and it's painfully obvious that he does not have a lawyer.

Old 05-03-2017, 12:51 AM   #1545
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Parks wouldn't last three minutes with Judy. He'd piss his pants right in front of everyone in the courtroom . JJ would see right through him as soon as she laid eyes on him.

Michelle should be so lucky to get someone who'd rip Parks a new one like Judy would. Not only do I want to see Michelle get everything that's coming to her but want to see Parks embarrassed and made an example of in a big way.
Judge just asked us to be on the show (I'm serious) if. Won the show would have paid the money won. He said he doesn't go on trash talk shows lol
Attached Images

Old 05-03-2017, 12:52 AM   #1546
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
If he loses via judgment then the decision is public record.

I'm assuming the 5/25 hearing is on your motion to dismiss? I found the case record online, Ty's complaint is rather pathetic and it's painfully obvious that he does not have a lawyer.

You are correct

Old 05-03-2017, 12:56 AM   #1547
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
I assume your lawyer knows about this upcoming auction where he is auctioning off YOUR tegu ? That should be enough to tell the whole story.

What possible excuse will he usee for auctioning that animal instead of giving it to you ?

He has already claimed he already auctioned off MY TEGU IN THIS AUCTION.

Old 05-03-2017, 01:01 AM   #1548
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
He has already claimed he already auctioned off MY TEGU IN THIS AUCTION.

Raised another $5,510
Attached Images

Old 05-03-2017, 01:05 AM   #1549
Sugarhedgie
Because ty has not given me the prize imo the IRCF is not off the hook.

He says what kind of a person goes after a non profit but because he is refusing to give me the prize, HE is the one putting the IRCF in a possibly not so good situation.

The may 25 date is just a motion to dismiss. If it gets dismissed we will still have to go after him and the IRCF for the prize. If it doesn't get diamisssd that will be in our counter claim as well as other things.

Old 05-03-2017, 01:10 AM   #1550
filenamex5100
maybe ty being so wrapped up in the "I'm a high paid wig in the lizard world and everybody loves me" has him believing he is untouchable. i honestly hope the courts destroy him. he is the poster child for someone who needs to realize he is far from untouchable. he just blatantly goes about his business and post things publicly that anyone else in his situation would think long and hard about. again...he thinks he is untouchable. i cant wait for the day when you cost him lots of money and his reputation michelle. that will likely be the sweetest taste of success you will ever experience!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu