Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 159 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-10-2017, 05:13 AM   #1581
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by filenamex5100 View Post

its another thing to lie to everyone
Politicians do this all the time. Big business does this all the time. I think that what Ty did to Michelle is wrong and I believe both Ty and the IRCF have legal issues because of the poor choices they made.
But putting a spin on one's poor behavior, and passing ones self off as a good guy is a tactic. Millions of people in America gullibly eat up misinformation about political misbehavior fed to them by politicians.
It is a slimy tactic, but it works. If you dream of jailing everyone who lied to a lot of people, most politicians, those who run many big businesses, some religious organizations, Big Pharma, Big Ag, and most of Wall Street would be locked up.

My point is not to condone Ty or anyone who does this. There is an old saying that 'A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.'
The truth here needs to get its Nikes on. Posting here and keeping this thread current is one way to help show the truth. But as well, it would not hurt to put links to this thread wherever you go, and to send links to anyone who might be interested.

Old 05-10-2017, 01:04 PM   #1582
Edmund1138
OK, I have gone bleary-eyed reading all these posts and now I'm confused: who won?

Old 05-10-2017, 01:37 PM   #1583
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmund1138 View Post
who won?
No one

Old 05-10-2017, 02:18 PM   #1584
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
No one

Neither have been to court in Florida as of yet.....

When is the court date?
(didn't want to go back through the thread )

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 05-10-2017, 03:04 PM   #1585
gila7150
Quote:
OK, I have gone bleary-eyed reading all these posts and now I'm confused: who won?
The lawyers won.

Old 05-10-2017, 03:12 PM   #1586
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post

When is the court date?[/b][/i] (didn't want to go back through the thread )
a couple posts up:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
There is one hearing in may 25. But there will probably be many more to come as well

Old 05-10-2017, 03:33 PM   #1587
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
a couple posts up:
Post #1579

THANK YOU, April!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 05-10-2017, 04:21 PM   #1588
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by gila7150 View Post
The lawyers won.
You are right. The lawyers are winning. I have spent 5,000 for my Lawer to defend Ty's lawsuit for defamation against me
Ty claims he has had and has a lawyer but all court papers he has filed are from and signed by him
He states that he will sue me "because he can" he definately can afford legal fees to fight to try to make it so I don't get the tegu that I won. Imo just so he can say he "won"

Old 05-10-2017, 04:29 PM   #1589
bcr229
http://www.co.charlotte.fl.us/Default.aspx
On left menu select Online Services / Court Records - Search

Case # is 17000266CA.

Unlike many county court record sites the actual filings are available, not just the case history.

Old 05-10-2017, 05:12 PM   #1590
JimM
Michelle ;

I don't do Face Book or any of the social media things. Fauna is as close as that gets for me and actually this thread is the only one I ever responded to. It amazes me that from what I read here , there are quite a few of his FB followers who support his actions in this.

Has anyone on Face Book even suggested to him to just do the right thing and give you the prize that you won ??

Or do you get a certain amount of brain damage from visiting FB ??

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu