Bad Guy Kameron White - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-02-2018, 09:21 PM   #141
kw18
Lewisi I received (LABLED)
Attached Images

Old 01-02-2018, 09:23 PM   #142
kw18
Tyjohn Anders male listed for sale ( LABLED)
Attached Images

Old 01-02-2018, 09:25 PM   #143
tyjohnko
After a lot of pages back and forth keep distracting everyone with the claim that the iguana was not the same.

From beginning i knew it's really hard for me to argue with Kameron White cause i don't have the iguana in hand anymore, and It's very easy to represent 2 different pictures , God know what were his pictures from as he's having many iguana. Event different degree of fire of the iguana will make same iguana look totally different. at This point everyone kinda have an idea of Kameron White's personnel. This guys was lied about so many things and i know he can do anything to make everyone believe the ppictures represent 2 different igu. After so many attempts, look like he can make some of you guys believe in him somehow.
But those was not the whole picture here , i didn't really tried to argue with him cause i know it's so easy for him to make 2 pictures look different, i clearly said :"If you are not happy with the iguana , send it back , I'll refund "

This guy was again lying about how we about to get to the solving point and holiday hit . No in his last email he sent me , he said it was enough with him and he took everything to faunna, and he did he brought everything to my ad and start everything.
At this point Kameron White has been keeping my iguana and $100 for a month, just like one of the comment i do not think i'll receive the igu and $100 again.
Attached Images

Old 01-02-2018, 09:28 PM   #144
Helenthereef
I am no expert on any type of lizard, but if you count down the darker sections on the spine of the one he received, sections 8 and 9 (counting from the head), seem to be different to me.

The two dark bands are pointing in opposite directions, like this: < , whereas the spine marking in the photograph of the one that was listed do not seem to have that irregularity.

Does anyone else see this or is it the angle of the photograph?

Old 01-02-2018, 09:29 PM   #145
tyjohnko
If you guys believe in this guy after all of this, than i pretty sure it's very easy for him to provide you picture that will look different than my ad's picture.

Old 01-02-2018, 09:33 PM   #146
mhenry
I do see the difference in the photos. Is there any chance that the pattern will clear up after a shed?

Old 01-02-2018, 09:35 PM   #147
Helenthereef
I've put the two together so that it's easier for comparison, and circled the bits that look different to me, but , as I say, I have no experience with these, I'm just looking at 2 photos.
Attached Images

Old 01-02-2018, 09:36 PM   #148
tyjohnko
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyjohnko View Post

I also gave the pictures that he took and claim it look different with my posted pics , and some good breeder said it represent the same iguana. But i know that it's hard to win this situation when he aldready had the igu and he can take pics and fix the pictures how he want. event inside and outside pictures will make same lewisi iguana look completely different. So i didn't want to keep argue with him about that. I told him " IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE IGUANA, SENT IT BACK I'LL REFUND YOU IN FULL " this is the fairest way that i know many big breeder will do in this situation.

!
From my beginning post , i already knew that it just waist of time trying argue with a dishonest guy about the igu when he's having it. And look like after so many attempt he can make you guy believe in him.

Old 01-02-2018, 09:36 PM   #149
Akiranar
Kameron... if it's the wrong iguana, send it back. Get the full refund.

If you are keeping the iguana. Send the refund back.

That's it. One, or the other. Stop spamming the thread with "This is the wrong iguana". Those are your choices. You cannot have the iguana and the money. And the fact that you've claimed you'd do a charge back so you'd have both shows me that I would never deal with you.

Old 01-02-2018, 09:38 PM   #150
Look at the dorsal spikes. Starting from the head the first few spikes on the iguana on the left are dark. They are light colored on the iguana on the right. These are two different animals.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!