Bad Guy Kameron White - Page 26 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-04-2018, 10:26 PM   #251
tlmoon
I've tried to give Kameron the benefit of the doubt, but he seems unable to listen to reason. He's not answering questions and keeps deflecting with other things, and he has not really helped his case here. I think he may find it more difficult to buy the next iguana he absolutely has to have, if the seller looks at the BOI first and decides they don't want to deal with the hassle.

Conclusions made on the BOI are not always based on the exact details about a situation because we can't always know for sure what's going on. So character and temperament say a lot about a person, especially when the facts are fuzzy. Show a lack of both of these qualities and people may want to avoid doing business with you.

Old 01-04-2018, 10:37 PM   #252
Michael Brown
I’ll toss my 0.02 in as well.

A. I agree with Webslave, totally a different animal imo

B. I feel a bit uncomfortable with KW18’s admission to STEAL the $100 and keep the animal

C. This bit of uncomfortableness leads me to believe that the real bait and switch may have been from KW18. Meaning, I believe he may have had a problem lewisi hybrid that looked close enough to OP’s one for sale so thought maybe he could pull the ole switcheroo and get a “better” less aggressive animal (by forcing a return and keeping OP’s).

D. When things went south, maybe KW18 decided to cut his losses and keep OP’s lewisi and his problem lewisi + $100.

E. Regardless, when all is said and done, I’d avoid them both.

Old 01-04-2018, 10:55 PM   #253
JCCS
I still say the decision in whether the OP is to be avoided is completely based on how much you trust Kameron to not post pics of a different animal. Seeing as what he has displayed in this thread, I don't trust him in the least. I think the more likely scenario is that Kameron is using a different animal in the pic to scam the BOI and it's honestly disheartening to see how many people are willing to write off the OP's credibility on what is essentially the word of a guy who has admitted to seriously considering completely stealing the animal by falsely issuing a payback and who has admittedly kept $100 that is not his while not returning the animal he is complaining about so much.

Old 01-05-2018, 04:33 PM   #254
Maida
Kameron certainly has trouble communicating eloquently. But does that alone really make him guilty of anything? I'm not saying he's definitely innocent, but he was understandably upset to find this thread here (wouldn't you be?).

At this point, I believe the matter has already been resolved as much as it can be. Kameron said he's fine with keeping the animal, and that was something he decided even before this thread was posted. At $800, it's still considerably more than I've seen similar Lewisi's going for. I was reluctant to post in this thread at all, because the format is quite odd to me. I have never before seen a merchant bashing one of their customers because the customer was unhappy with their product. I did, however, interrogate Kameron in private messages, which seems the only way to actually get him to respond to direct questions.

The photos: If Kameron's intention was to scam Tyjohn by posting pictures of a different animal, why would he wait until after Tyjohn created a thread about him? Logically, that doesn't make sense. If Kameron was actually that cunning, his first move would've been to create a thread damning Tyjohn with those photos, and then demanding ALL of his money back (without returning, which is the industry standard for SNAD cases, especially for PayPal). Despite posting numerous times in this thread, Tyjohn never disputed the photographic proof by saying Kameron took pictures of a different animal. If anything, he confirmed them by posting one of the same pictures, and stating Kameron sent it to him immediately after receiving the shipment.

The $100: The original agreement, as seen in emails, was for Tyjohn to refund $450 before Kameron would ship the animal back. Both parties agreed to this, and Tyjohn only sent the $100 after he abruptly changed his mind and refused the original deal. Kameron has not refunded the $100 because he's still waiting for the other $350 that was agreed upon. Normally, this would not be a typical return policy. However, in cases of bait-and-switch or SNAD, normal return policies do not apply.

I don't profess to know with certainty who is the innocent or guilty party here. I am simply saying it's important to look beyond how things are being said, and analyze what is being said -- along with the evidence.

Lastly, if Tyjohn is innocent, why was he so vague with the original photographs sent to Kameron? Why take ambiguous photos through a cage when he had better, clearer photographs of the animal? Also consider the "discreet" payment, and Kameron's trouble communicating. To me, Kameron looks much less like a cunning scammer, and more like an easy target.

Old 01-06-2018, 07:42 AM   #255
Lucille
While John did not say Kameron was photographing a different animal, he immediately said that he thought Kameron was altering the photographs to make the critter appear different.
There is proof that immediately prior to the $450 deal Kameron had lied about his credit card payment and threatened John with a fake and fraudulent payment case which is difficult to fight.
It is possible that John then realized that no matter how much money he sent, he might not get anything back, and might well be out both partial refund and critter, which turned out to be the case. It seems somehow unfair that anyone would try to insist that John send the $450 after those threats, and not insist that Kameron send back the $100, which he has repeatedly promised and then disavowed his promise.

You may be right, and others have said the same, that the present status may have to be the resolution. That certainly does not preclude readers from judging each of the parties as far as future transactions go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maida View Post
Kameron certainly has trouble communicating eloquently..
Your description of Kameron's inability to 'communicate eloquently' seems to be an attempt to make a silk purse out of a pig's ear.
Just in this thread alone we have seen him be rude, threatening, lie repeatedly, dis the very site he is being given the privilege of using to present any facts tending to mitigate his atrocious behavior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyjohnko View Post
I sold a yearling lewisi hybrid to Kameron White from California with eamail kameronwhite8@gmail.com last month.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=641602

After receive the animal he said that the iguana was not tamed and aggressive which i agreed and already told him before the deal was done.

After one hour he sent me an email said that the animal was not the same from my ad on Fauna. after a few explanation that i only have 1 iguana i tried to re home and it was the same one ( i sent him extra multiple pictures of the same iguana inside). I also gave the pictures that he took and claim it look different with my posted pics , and some good breeder said it represent the same iguana. But i know that it's hard to win this situation when he aldready had the igu and he can take pics and fix the pictures how he want. event inside and outside pictures will make same lewisi iguana look completely different. So i didn't want to keep argue with him about that. I told him " IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE IGUANA, SENT IT BACK I'LL REFUND YOU IN FULL " this is the fairest way that i know many big breeder will do in this situation.

From here he start to threaten me and try to get at much at he can from the deal. he threatened me that he'll dispute the money through his credit card company and also will keep the iguana. ( from this point i totally lost all of my trust in him)
Next he said he'll keep the iguana if i refund him $450. Of course i'll reject.
After so many back and forth i just tired to deal with this guy and have an agreement with this guy that I'll refund him $100 first , and then he sent me the igu and i'll refund the rest . And of course , just like i thought after he receive the $100 and didn't follow the agreement, he said he won't ship the animal until i refund him the rest of the money first. There is no way i'll do that after he threatened me that he'll dispute all money and also keep the iguana.
So now he had my iguana + my $100 and acting like he the one that got screw.
At this point i am just tired argue with him and don't event care that much. I already gave him a very reasonable way that every big breeder will agreed on " IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE IGUANA , SEND IT BACK I'LL REFUND YOU IN FULL ". he was the one who broke the deal, and after multiple times that he threatened me to dispute the money and keep the iguana.
i am sorry that my English is not perfect !

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!