eggs are a hatching - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-03-2011, 05:46 PM   #1
will11780
eggs are a hatching

last night i had one with just its head out today i found one out and 2 more split with there heads peaking out im hoping that they turn out like my first ones of these cuz the mother is a sandfire normal size of about 17 inches and the father is a sandfire german giant measuring 25 inches if not 26 inches he never lets me get good measurements on him but there babies are turning out awesome first 2 pics are new ones hatching and 3rd on is of my hold backs from previous batch of hatchlings i think they just have some of the best coloring for how little they are cant wait for them to show there true colors last pic is of my male sandfire german giant Jackson he is my pride and joy of my beardies
Attached Images

Old 09-04-2011, 02:13 PM   #2
will11780
well checked around noon and had alot more out the egg and 4 more almost out i figured there would be 4-5 but this was almost overwhelming glad ive got some more tanks to put these babies in
Attached Images

Old 09-04-2011, 04:52 PM   #3
sagespyder@yahoo.com
lol, congrats! watching babies hatch is best part of being a breeder, at least to me.

oh then there is watching them grow into the beautiful, wonderous creatures that they are!

Old 09-04-2011, 05:47 PM   #4
will11780
Yeah i absolutly love seeing them hatch then watching there additude and colors change while they grow im hopin these color up just like my others did

Old 09-06-2011, 09:33 AM   #5
will11780
Yes i finally had a full clutch of eggs hatch all 18 are hatched and doing great i got 2 that have knots in there tail so those are going in my personnal collection but still got 16 babies that look perfect im so happy that all of a clutch hatched though most of them i had at least 1-2 eggs didnt hatch im thinkin i might have this some what figured out had them at 82 for three weeks then raised the temp to 86 now its time to work on other morphs got my snow in with a super citrus and then just workin on some more pastels guess we will see what happens

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!