For Sale Garter Snake Morph List - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Old 10-12-2014, 09:38 AM   #11
FlameBoy
Thats a top shelf erythristic flame eastern one of the nicest one's in any private collection too if i may add.
Awesome snakes Jeff!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-12-2014, 10:12 PM   #12
jeff benfer
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnutbutrcp View Post
Can you tell me what the morph is in the second pic?
It is a Mohr line erythristic flame. It's actually just my line of erythristic flame at this point, but it was derived from a female 3 generations ago that was a "Mohr anerythristic" that I bred to a flame x Charteret Co erythristic . For some reason some of the genes that were associated with the anery look (though the Mohr anerythristic did not prove to be a simple single gene) contributed to the all black and red look that these erythristic flames have predictably exhibited for me for 3-4 years now. For simplicity I should just start calling them Benfer Black and Reds.
Anyway the snake pictured is the adult female parent to the snake for sale, which looks identical, just smaller and harder to photograph. Make sense?
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-06-2014, 05:41 PM   #13
JNix
Still available?

Old 01-13-2015, 11:47 PM   #14
Timothy M Austim
hello Jeff if you still have that red trio I would like to speak to you more about them. thanks Tim

Old 03-30-2015, 03:36 AM   #15
Nathan Tow-Arnett
If you still have the snake in the second pic, please message me.

Old 03-30-2015, 03:41 AM   #16
Nathan Tow-Arnett
Or any like her, sex doesn't matter. Look forward to hearing from you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!