Two Headed Albino Hognose - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Old 01-16-2010, 07:04 AM   #21
bamagurl76
Hey I am new here and just saw this post. Just wondering how the little thing is doing it is ToO Cute !

Old 01-16-2010, 08:47 AM   #22
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjej View Post
Why are you all hating on him so much? Don't like it? Dont buy it. If the price is higher than its value to someone, then it wont sell and its his problem, not yours. If you really want to hate on someone, there are plenty of sellers here offering wild caught animals that are endangered and have a high probability of being illegally sold, with false paperwork, or legal animals being sold to inappropriate buyers, and other such examples. An object is worth as much as someone will pay for it. That simple.
The hating is a bad idea period...
It definitely won't fly in the classifieds, and there are increasing restrictions on that type of stuff even on the BOI. If somebody's got to gripe about a member's ad, let them tell it to their spouse, significant other, friend, dog, or whoever. Disrupting an ad with negative comments WILL result in infractions...and any sideline bickering resulting from those negative comments is fair game as well.

Old 01-24-2010, 11:14 AM   #23
ctmboas
sweet snake if i had the cash it would be mine dont worry about the people bitch about the price if it was theres they would do the same. remember theres a a$$ for every seat someone will sit down when they got the $$ good luck

Old 01-24-2010, 08:17 PM   #24
Outcast
whats the word on this guy, is it still alive?

Old 02-02-2010, 06:29 PM   #25
ctmboas
bump it

Old 02-19-2010, 08:01 PM   #26
Affordable Exotics
i agree......its cool,extremely rare and worth it to some one who has a need for something no one else has.and has stupid amounts of money.i meet people like that who will pay what ever for something like that.Has it eaten yet? (I cant belive your posting it in other places for that price and hasn't eaten and theres a chance it might not even be able to properly take the food down. I'm not downing you for how much your asking because I want to get paid as much as the next guy but at least get it eating so your not screwing someone out of their cash.)and your not screwing someone if they know that it hasnt fed yet.if you dont like it dont buy it,but quit complaining about someone else who is doing something you wish you where.thats for the haters.....lol

Old 02-19-2010, 08:05 PM   #27
Affordable Exotics
the red bold was a quote from another post.....lol!
havent figured this thing out yet

Old 02-20-2010, 05:42 PM   #28
HopingForBabies
I just think that is crazy money for an annomoly that pops up like you said one in a million. If it only comes up that much,it obviously is not genetic and can't be reproduced with it. It probably will not live long. You are like the freak that sold the grilled cheese with the shape of jesus on ebay for crazy money.......lucky for you there are retarted people out there with too much money!

Old 02-20-2010, 05:55 PM   #29
hhmoore
Enough comments from the peanut gallery. I strongly urge anybody considering making a negative comment to think twice - three times if necessary. This ad is 5 months old, and this is not a discussion forum.

Old 02-20-2010, 06:20 PM   #30
HopingForBabies
Thumbs up

How do I make a discusion forum about it??

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!