personalized fleece blankets and pillows - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Member to Member Flea Market

Notices

Member to Member Flea Market This forum is for the sale or trade of anything you want, as long as it is legal and both parties respect the laws regarding buying and selling such items.

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2009, 12:39 AM   #1
crazylady1193
personalized fleece blankets and pillows

hi everyone i make fleece blankets with matching pillows for babies (i sell mostly to monkey parents but humans like nice stuff to) i normally put a capuchin monkey in the middle with the babies name underneath,the four corners are also embroidered with monkeys. if your not a fan of monkeys i have many different animals,flowers,asian work,pretty much anything you can think of. i charge $45 per set plus $5 shipping. i can send pictures if anyone is interested.email me at crazylady1193@yahoo.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-23-2009, 11:15 AM   #2
TripleMoonsExotic
Could you post the pictures? Do you have anything reptile related?

Old 12-23-2009, 06:24 PM   #3
crazylady1193
i do have frogs,alligators,snakes..i dont have one for iguana's but i know i can find them with a little searching,...this is a pillow that i just made for figment the capuchin

here is the blanket

the baseball caps have a F on them. the colors were chosen by figments mommie. i try to make it with the buyer color choices and patterns,so there is alot of personal choices.

what do you think? im not a pro by any means,but i do put time and thought into what i do.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-23-2009, 06:25 PM   #4
crazylady1193
as you can see the edges have not been trimed,please dont think i would ship it that way..lol
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-05-2010, 04:52 AM   #5
polasian
Hi, thats very nice! I'm wondering if there is a deadline on ordering these? I have a friend who's due to give birth within a couple months and this would be great!

You say that you put diff designs on these. Would I need to provide a sketch of the design?...or do you already have templates? What I'm looking for is a butterfly design...will that work?

Old 01-05-2010, 06:41 AM   #6
crazylady1193
polasian, hi no there is no deadline..i have a few thousand designs (butterflies included) if you will email me and give me a little information i can make it and then you can see if its what you are looking for or not.
what i need:
blanket color choice (pink, blue,green,purple or yellow)
colors you would like to have on the butterflies (i have any color thread you can think of and then some)
babies name (so i can put it on the blanket and pillow,if you know what it will be)
anything other than butterflies? (i have about 80 different butterflies but i can also put other designs on there also that would compliment them. example dragon flies, lady bugs, flowers)
hope to hear from you soon
teresa
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-05-2010, 06:47 AM   #7
crazylady1193
here are a few pictures of a set i am working on for valentines day:

Contact User Check User
Old 01-05-2010, 06:55 AM   #8
crazylady1193
here are a few tote bags i have made:

Contact User Check User
Old 01-06-2010, 03:02 AM   #9
polasian
OK great...PM sent!

Old 01-17-2010, 09:35 AM   #10
crazylady1193
If any of you are intrestred i have a web site up for my embroidery please let me know what you think. I am working on it daily, trying to keep it updated.
www.embroiderme.webs.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread