SOLD!! 1.1 PROVEN ADULT GREEN TREE MONITORS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 10-21-2023, 04:43 PM   #1
cool cat
1.1 PROVEN ADULT GREEN TREE MONITORS

This is a hard decision for me but at this time am offering up my proven pair of Prasinus .
i hatched out eggs last February from this pair and was successful of 2 hatched , one was full term dead in egg and the other egg dies shortly after laying them .
It took 153 days at 85.3 degrees to hatch
I am really in a hard spot and hate to do this after putting so much time in with TREE MONITORS .
Both hatchlings were sold to a fella in Kentucky named Cory i will not post his personal stuff on here but if he reads this maybe he could reach out to you about how my animals look , interact with you and their beauty .
I am in Western , Pa. and if you know Brad McCarthy he has these hatchlings on his facebook timeline .
They are feeding steadily on dusted crix , dubias , salmon sometimes , fuzzy and pink mice when offered .
Please serious inquiries only . They are beautiful animals with full tails , all toes , no scaring at all .
4,000 . for the pair . MAKE ME AN OFFER
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-28-2023, 01:39 PM   #2
cool cat
This pair is proven price drop 3200 i can show you pic of adults and the babies i hatched out ~~~ PM Me and leave your number i will get back to you with pix.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-03-2023, 02:34 PM   #3
cool cat
these are sold !! Thank you Ryan !!!!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!