SOLD!! Adult Pair of Angolan Pythons (Proven Female) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 01-22-2020, 09:52 AM   #1
elena
Adult Pair of Angolan Pythons (Proven Female)

For sale: 1.1 Angolan pythons, produced by Joan Moore from Hamper stock in 2006. The male is a gorgeous light-phase animal, flawless in every way and about 2400-2500g. The female is a huge proven breeder (about 4700g) who has produced at least 4 clutches with an average clutch size of 14 healthy hatchlings. She does, however, have some scars, but these are years old, completely healed, do not affect her in any way and are reflected in the price. Both have been on f/t their entire lives and are fantastic feeders, the male on large rats and the female on XL. Both are easy to handle. I'm asking $2300 for the pair. Do the math, with hatchlings going for $650 or more these days, you can double or triple your investment with a single clutch.

Shipping is available to anywhere in the lower 48 and Alaska, as soon as low temperatures on both ends are at least 40 degrees. Local buyers (Chicago area) are invited to make an appointment to view and purchase in person.

First two pics are of the male, 3rd and 4th pics are the female.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-22-2020, 10:24 AM   #2
elena
Forgot to add, there are some trades and partial trades I'd be interested in:
select locality boa constrictors
Madagascar ground boas
hypo Dumeril's boas
high-end KSB
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-22-2020, 11:17 AM   #3
elena
On hold pending payment. If you are interested, let me know and I'll get back to you if the sale does not go through.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-22-2020, 10:29 PM   #4
Doctoratp
Put me on waiting doctoratp@aol.com

Old 01-22-2020, 10:34 PM   #5
elena
Dr. Presas, you are first in line.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
angolan python, breeder, pair, proven