Good Guy Great guy - Frank Patinella of Cold Blooded Novelties - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-02-2011, 02:39 PM   #1
TakinANapster
Great guy - Frank Patinella of Cold Blooded Novelties

Hello,

I bought a 1.2 trio of Snow Bull Snakes from Frank Patinella at http://www.coldblooded-novelties.com/ and was very pleased with his responsiveness.

Right before shipping, he informed be he had sexed them and found only 1 female. He offered me either my money back for the whole deal, the one female ... or a pair of Ghost bulls in exchange for the missing female. I chose the pair of Gosts which seemed a very fair deal

Upon arrival, the two Ghosts were in distress. We don't know whether they went through airport scanners or what, but they were acting very strange and in pain. The male died a few days later and the female the day after that.

Frank, with no hesitation, sent me another pair of Ghosts on his dime, which arrived safe, warm and healthy.

I think Frank is wonderful to work with and he is going in my Breeder Database to first search for new animals before searching the internet.

I think Frank goes over and above the call of duty and deserves to be recognized!

Joe Hatcher
www.Adaxial.Com

Old 11-04-2011, 11:57 AM   #2
SlytherynHiss Exotics
I agree! I have been dealing with Frank since 2008 when I bought my first Morph BP from him (A Spider girl who has now given me a Bumble Bee Girl). Several years (and many animals later) I still go to Frank first when I decide I want a new addition.
Rayna Waddell

Old 11-04-2011, 03:00 PM   #3
buzzard1
Agreed, Frank vends at the Dixie Reptile show. He has a lot of nice supplies and I often get something from his table. Very Professional...

Old 07-23-2013, 06:46 PM   #4
PsychedelicTarantula
Positive experience!
I just recieved a childrens python and black neck garter. Both were in great health and he shipped exactly when he said. I look forward to buying more fom him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!