Ricky Lewis-Deal gone bad....... - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-06-2003, 09:16 PM   #31
dadavis
Look again, I did not post anything positive about this guy. the person that did, their name is "John Smith" or so they say. I am out money, never got a snake.

Old 12-06-2003, 09:35 PM   #32
DavidBeard
LOL, whoops. Sorry about that! Its been a long day for me and I'm not all here right now, lol.

Old 12-06-2003, 09:58 PM   #33
damien_1985
Ok so i may be a lil wrong

Hey ppl sorry bout that last post so i was a lil worng on im, i see he ahs screwed a few ppl over but i mean he will make mends what is right but it takes time, which i know hes used up but if thats the case jsut dont worry bout him cause god nkows what he ahs done and god shall punish him for it when he go's....I know the bible says hes all forgiving but not for this i until he makes mends........but for the amazons and the check i understand the screwed part...and the GTP part but for that jsut give it to see if it comes in or if you get the money back......i know hes sorry for this <font color=red>[bleep]</font> and is tryin to make it right cause i met is uncle thats a cop and hes really strict and will make him get it right without takin it to far.......but personally i meant to state he's nvr screwed me over......i have him a few times but thats it......he may act like a lil ass but God and the bible tells me hes in hard times and shall make mends.....God Bless all of you....

Old 12-06-2003, 10:04 PM   #34
DavidBeard
I hate to sound incompassionate, but.......blah blah blah......you can crap in one hand and wish in the other when it comes to Mr. Lewis if you ask me. I will never be repaid the $ in vet bills nor will he make good on any deal he has screwed someone over on. If he had one ounce of integrity, this thread and others like it would never have had to have been started in the first place. He is a lowlife little twirp.

Old 12-07-2003, 11:03 AM   #35
robin d.
"john smith" and rickey lewis... seem to both have the horrible typing stylr... use some of the same.. slang terms... i wonder if IP's can be checked to see if they are one and the same. where is the damn ferrett when ya need him????

Old 12-07-2003, 11:09 AM   #36
dadavis
Ricky S Lewis Jr. AKA John Smith

It is totaly obvious I have 65 or E-mails to prove this! :Puke:

Old 12-08-2003, 03:07 AM   #37
WebSlave
I do wish people would stop sending me these sorts of emails:
Quote:
damien_1985 ( mailto:blue_known_2003@yahoo.com ) has reported this post:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...8690#post88690

This is part of this thread:
Ricky Lewis-Deal gone bad.......
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...threadid=27141

This is the reason that the user gave:
Dear sir,
I have put up with this thread for well over a few months now from this guy caliming he got ripped off by this boy, and i really dont approve all the slanderous things he is saying about him on here, i understand he feels wronged, but like this post here when i wrote, i didnt appreciate the response i got concering this thread, and did like how he has talked to me about my post, Yeah kid has made mistakes but PLZ sir put this snalderous Ideas to a stop by this user, or Delete the Threads Plz, and if they accuse me of being that kid again i will take legal action for putting slander on this site. Thank You and PLZ help...
Quote:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...6834#post86834

Any deal with www.jville-reptiles-inc.com
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...threadid=29416

heres another post of his cussing at that kid now, and i shall post more.
Quote:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...6836#post86836

Any deal with www.jville-reptiles-inc.com
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...threadid=29416

Dear Sir,

This mans language and slanderous comment towards this kid should be dealt with PLZ. How will it look when ppl come to this site and see threads with all this foul lanuage on it, Sorry to be a burden to you but i feel it jsut aint right for them to do this....So plz delete this or what ever you can, cause sir my son comes on here all the time and what if he reads these threads with all this foul talkin....Sir PLZ hes only 10 for god sakes, and im tryin to teach him better.....thank you sir

Old 12-08-2003, 04:00 AM   #38
dwedeking
Quote:
-----Original Message-----
From: Jville Reptiles Inc. [mailto:jville_reptiles_inc@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 9:03 PM
To: Daniel Wedeking
Subject: Money order in the mail

Just wanted to write and say i put the money order in the mail today,,, sorry it took so long but ive ben short on cash cause of bills but thanks for the patience.....
Something struck me as funny about the emails sent to Rich. Notice the naming pattern for the yahoo account. People are creatures of habit. Surely circumstanstanial but with the writing style I am seriously leaning towards John Smith being Ricky Lewis. Oh, and we never received that money order that "was put in the mail".

Old 12-08-2003, 09:40 AM   #39
W.Wedeking
Has anyone checked the IP addresses?

Old 12-08-2003, 10:23 AM   #40
JungleHabitats
Ricky , damien_1985 ,John Smith

First off would you all please take a 3rd grade course in grammer. This would help you in three ways ...... First Ricky & John ( you) could atleast get the jist of typing to not be identified as the same person. Damien then you could be a positive influence in your 10 yr olds life by showing his dad can spell.

And lastly why dont all three of you make this right and fix your mistakes ... pay who you owe and i think your "slander" suit would get as far as you excuses in a court of law

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!