Bad Guy Lucille - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-20-2019, 12:15 PM   #21
Akiranar
I see Chris Davis is trying to be a bully again. I find it very telling when people get extremely defensive towards Lucille for pointing out their flaws and calling them on their crap. It shows me how much they lie and how badly they would fall apart if they were being examined in a court room.

Lucille has called me out on my flaws and crap, in private. I was not offended, because at the end of the day, she cares about the life of the animals over the ego of the human. I commend her for that, even when it bruises my ego.

So Chris Davis. Get over yourself. You do yourself no favors by spitting this vile. You make yourself look bad every time you open your mouth.

Old 05-20-2019, 12:25 PM   #22
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiranar View Post
Lucille has called me out on my flaws and crap, in private.
Well, you did ask. And I included the positives, I see you working very hard to achieve your dreams while dealing with a difficult life, and I wish for you the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
Well, never mind Lucille, what am I saying - fact is, nobody does now, or will ever think of you.
Gauging by the threads you write about me and the posts you write to me, you must think about me quite a bit.

I do understand your preoccupation with me, because of the way I and others point out your scams, and the way you are making deals with people but then not paying or providing the trades you promised, people might be thinking twice about doing business with you.

Chris, you have a choice in your business dealings, you can either constantly try to divert attention away from the unsavory way you do business by these dramatic rants, or you could just decide to be honest.

Old 05-20-2019, 01:19 PM   #23
AbsoluteApril
This is a public board and all users are welcome to contribute as they see fit so long as they abide by the rules and do not engage in disparaging commentary and name calling towards others. While I may not personally be a fan of Lucille's rampant posting, she does usually contribute in a thoughtful and generally respectful manner, unlike the lack of maturity that Chris Davis has repeatedly shown.

Old 05-20-2019, 04:31 PM   #24
hratchian
Its the our (the public) right to question any transaction done recently or in the past. And if Lucille is dedicating her time to dig out and the dusty past we are grateful to her and gee efforts. The judgement is for us she never gave a verdict. All she did and has done for many years, is thighlight on specific points and ask for clarifications and physical evidence . It simple.logic state your facts in a timely manner with your proofs. The rest is an opinion and hearsay no one cares not even the judge at the court . Instead of attacking Lucille , organize your thought and proofs and face the public and potential customers with. Prove you are a decent seller. As simple as that. Once agaun thank you Lucille for you efforts

Old 05-20-2019, 07:10 PM   #25
Akiranar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Well, you did ask. And I included the positives, I see you working very hard to achieve your dreams while dealing with a difficult life, and I wish for you the best.
Yes. I did ask. And anyone that posts their good guy/bad guy threads are also asking for people to scrutinize them and call them out. The fact that they are offended is their own issue. Not yours. Also thank you.

Old 05-20-2019, 07:35 PM   #26
Frogman11
Quote:
Make no mistake, Lucille is a well know person in the industry, and for reasons nobody would ever be proud of. I believe even Charles Mansion has some
Integrity and class, at the very least, that Lucille could never match up to. Lucille is known as the women, who sits at home, all day, and all night, she will do anything, and say anything to be acknowledged - unfortunately, her hostile ways have made any possible comeback of reputation impossible.

She has mislead and confused buyers and sellers everywhere. And caused so much chaos, confusion, and most heart breaking, she has caused death by way of suicide.

Speaking of suicide, Fauna has allowed Lucille to hijack every single post, and confuse issues, muddy the waters, and cause so much destruction, that even when Lucille was begging folks to support Fauna, she was humiliated and laughed off the post.

I do not ever wish death on someone, but with Lucille’s loneliness, her disgusting ways, and her tormenting presence, if she is really as old and washed up as I’ve heard, I do hope she can just get out of her suffering and pass on.

And then her little puppets Chris Kennard, and a hand full of other ”live in mommy’s basement” key board warriors. So tough behind their hidden handles. So tough in their moms basement, like Will Farrel screaming “mom, where’s my meatloaf”!!! Never have I even encountered a more sick, impalpable, repulsive, disgusting group of folks. Then when I call them the correct name that applies to sick Lucille, I get blocked by the page for “name calling. Again, the owner has allowed this, nobody would allow, someone as disgusting as Lucille to ruin his business. But this Fauna guy does, bless his heart.

Then she always rants about how her critics are calling her big and powerful - no women, we are not, we are calling you gross, disgusting, and the mention of your name enclose immediate response of the gag reflex on 99% of the community.

I’m just guessing here - married? No way, Lucille, no way. Kids? - none that she knows of and certainly none that talk to her. (Except for her handful of puppets here on this doomed platform.) any life outside of this forum, of which she had destroyed? Nope. None.

What a miserable existence, what a stomach churning, vulgar, lowest form of humanity, heartless, misguided, phsycopath who will say anything to get a person to come back on and argue with her. She will beg, she will call your place of work, she will even offer up her old, titanic body, just to have someone come on this ruined platform, and argue with her, even if for one last time. And Chris Kennard, and the puppets of whom follow this women around - well, what’s there to say? They stay hidden for a reason. If we could
Compare me, or most any of the folks they attack in real life, it would be shocking to reveal who is attacking who. - But as everyone know, Fauna is useless now. Lucille has scuttled the biggest platform in the world, all by herself. And nobody had paid a bigger price, than the poor guy that owns this website. Seems like a nice man, but maybe did not study business management like some of us others have.

Little Nicky too - one of Lucille’s little puppets, another volunteer working from mommies basement, no education, no wife, no life. Just uses big words to sound educated, but doesn’t know articulation and ends up sounding like he is incompetent.

Lucille was a mistake, her dad should have pulled out. But that didn’t happen, and now the world has had to suffer the misery of her existence. But she has caused two suicides. She is in the crosshairs of one major criminal investigation. And again, the poor owner of this doomed sight, and his insurance company will have to deal with more fallout from Lucille, the disgusting Lucille. Misleading, lying Lucille. Assuming he does not get dragged into the reckless endangerment charge looming over Lucille’s Gran Jury price. Last I heard he is now trying to profit off the suicides, and the egregiously shocking behavior.

It’s okay, say what you will. One day, Lucille will stand before the pearly gates, and she will be denied, just like when she begged for money on FB. But instead of running back to Fauna, (the only place she is welcome). - she will be forced to go behind her sentence, of an eternal hell. And maybe her pitiful little puppets will follow, but unlikely.
Who committed suicide? This is the 4th time one 3 different sites that Ive heard this.

Old 05-20-2019, 07:51 PM   #27
Akiranar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman11 View Post
Who committed suicide? This is the 4th time one 3 different sites that Ive heard this.
I think Keven mentioned suicide as a way to emotionally manipulate the board. But don't quote me.

Old 05-20-2019, 08:21 PM   #28
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Make no mistake, Lucille is a well know person in the industry, and for reasons nobody would ever be proud of. I believe even Charles Mansion has some
Integrity and class, at the very least, that Lucille could never match up to. Lucille is known as the women, who sits at home, all day, and all night, she will do anything, and say anything to be acknowledged - unfortunately, her hostile ways have made any possible comeback of reputation impossible.

She has mislead and confused buyers and sellers everywhere. And caused so much chaos, confusion, and most heart breaking, she has caused death by way of suicide.

Speaking of suicide, Fauna has allowed Lucille to hijack every single post, and confuse issues, muddy the waters, and cause so much destruction, that even when Lucille was begging folks to support Fauna, she was humiliated and laughed off the post.

I do not ever wish death on someone, but with Lucille’s loneliness, her disgusting ways, and her tormenting presence, if she is really as old and washed up as I’ve heard, I do hope she can just get out of her suffering and pass on.

And then her little puppets Chris Kennard, and a hand full of other ”live in mommy’s basement” key board warriors. So tough behind their hidden handles. So tough in their moms basement, like Will Farrel screaming “mom, where’s my meatloaf”!!! Never have I even encountered a more sick, impalpable, repulsive, disgusting group of folks. Then when I call them the correct name that applies to sick Lucille, I get blocked by the page for “name calling. Again, the owner has allowed this, nobody would allow, someone as disgusting as Lucille to ruin his business. But this Fauna guy does, bless his heart.

Then she always rants about how her critics are calling her big and powerful - no women, we are not, we are calling you gross, disgusting, and the mention of your name enclose immediate response of the gag reflex on 99% of the community.

I’m just guessing here - married? No way, Lucille, no way. Kids? - none that she knows of and certainly none that talk to her. (Except for her handful of puppets here on this doomed platform.) any life outside of this forum, of which she had destroyed? Nope. None.

What a miserable existence, what a stomach churning, vulgar, lowest form of humanity, heartless, misguided, phsycopath who will say anything to get a person to come back on and argue with her. She will beg, she will call your place of work, she will even offer up her old, titanic body, just to have someone come on this ruined platform, and argue with her, even if for one last time. And Chris Kennard, and the puppets of whom follow this women around - well, what’s there to say? They stay hidden for a reason. If we could
Compare me, or most any of the folks they attack in real life, it would be shocking to reveal who is attacking who. - But as everyone know, Fauna is useless now. Lucille has scuttled the biggest platform in the world, all by herself. And nobody had paid a bigger price, than the poor guy that owns this website. Seems like a nice man, but maybe did not study business management like some of us others have.

Little Nicky too - one of Lucille’s little puppets, another volunteer working from mommies basement, no education, no wife, no life. Just uses big words to sound educated, but doesn’t know articulation and ends up sounding like he is incompetent.

Lucille was a mistake, her dad should have pulled out. But that didn’t happen, and now the world has had to suffer the misery of her existence. But she has caused two suicides. She is in the crosshairs of one major criminal investigation. And again, the poor owner of this doomed sight, and his insurance company will have to deal with more fallout from Lucille, the disgusting Lucille. Misleading, lying Lucille. Assuming he does not get dragged into the reckless endangerment charge looming over Lucille’s Gran Jury price. Last I heard he is now trying to profit off the suicides, and the egregiously shocking behavior.

It’s okay, say what you will. One day, Lucille will stand before the pearly gates, and she will be denied, just like when she begged for money on FB. But instead of running back to Fauna, (the only place she is welcome). - she will be forced to go behind her sentence, of an eternal hell. And maybe her pitiful little puppets will follow, but unlikely.
I'm nobody's puppet snowflake. And who's hiding? I spend zero time in anyone's basement, work construction for 37 years and still going strong, and am proud to say I've never scammed anyone and am proud to say I am not a pathological liar/sociopath like you. You have yet to answer any questions I asked in your older thread. Why? Because you're a fraud, Calebroud...

Old 05-20-2019, 09:24 PM   #29
elena
If the suicide was real, we'd have been slapped in the face with that person's name, story, obituary ect. The fact that it is mentioned multiple times with absolutely no details provided suggests that it never actually happened.

Old 05-20-2019, 09:33 PM   #30
Lucille
Quote:
But she has caused two suicides..
Allegedly up to two now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elena View Post
If the suicide was real, we'd have been slapped in the face with that person's name, story, obituary ect. The fact that it is mentioned multiple times with absolutely no details provided suggests that it never actually happened.
I agree.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!