Looking for Charles Sieracki - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-12-2004, 10:04 PM   #1
TONYHURT
Looking for Charles Sieracki

I purchased some ball pythons from Chuck Sieracki and waited for them to arrive today. They never arrived and Chuck is not returning phone calls or emails.

I can be as patient as the next guy but after the animals didnt arrive on Thursday, Friday, and now Tuesday Im getting a little worried.

Anyone who knows anything about Chuck let me know.

These animals were purchased on a faunaclassified ad that is still on the ball python classified section.

Thanks Tony Hurt
817-312-5532

Old 10-13-2004, 10:34 AM   #2
Lynn
Tony

Sorry to hear that . Have ya heard anything yet ?....I know you are worried about those poor babies....

Old 10-13-2004, 04:42 PM   #3
TONYHURT
looks like a scam

Still no word today. I filed a paypal dispute today and hopefully will be able to get my money back.

If anyone knows this guy please let me know.

Thanks Tony Hurt
817-312-5532

Old 10-30-2004, 12:14 AM   #4
acebrumfield
He took me TOO

Posted By: Jonathan Brumfield

I sent him money for two females and he took me too. I kept calling him until he finally contacted me back and gave me a sob story about being kicked out and getting divorce and not having access to his snakes and not having the names and numbers of the people he dealt with. He told me he would send me my money by PayPal. A day or two later I get email can't send PayPal because claim against him. He told me he had a money order for the money to mail me. I never recieved it and again never recieved the snakes and can't contact him again. I guess his wife kicked him out again and kept the snakes and MO again. At first I believed him and felt sorry for him and was working with him then he shut down again NO CONTACT no money no snakes.

Jonathan Brumfield

Old 10-30-2004, 03:26 AM   #5
cka
He had been interested in some Colombian BCI and ball pythons I had for sale back in September...Everytime we would make plans to meet it never happened...he would say "I'll call you before I leave" and never call, never answered when I called back...a day or so later "I still want those snakes, can we work something out"...I finally gave up...seemed a nice enough guy, he had said he bought 30 male captive bred balls from Pete Kahl, and also was selling burmese pythons...his email is/was schuckie0920@aol.com, phone number I had was 410-276-6490...He wouldn't be the first enthusiast who's spouse kicked him out; hopefully he gets this straightened out for you guys...

Old 11-01-2004, 08:54 PM   #6
Deron Kazmaier
Thumbs down Chuck & Nicole Sieracki stiff me also (BAD GUYS)

Chuck and Nicole Sieracki have stiffed me for $200 for these ball pythons. This was supposed to be for the 15 ball pythons that he has listed here on Fauna. Since Tony Hurt seems to have purchased the lot as well, I'm curious how many times they have sold the same snake?

I got the same run around/excuse as well. He was thrown out from their home, paypal account frozen, gonna send a money order. He even went so far as to say:

Wed, 20 Oct 2004 20:40:45 EDT
Subject: Re: captive bread baby ball pythons
To: deron@grasshopperllc.com
X-Mailer: 9.0 for Windows sub 5001

deron it went out this afternoon sorry for the delay please let me know as soon as you get it

Obviously I have not received it. While all of the emails have presumeably been from Chuck, Nicole was the name on the PayPal account which I am pretty sure makes her party to this. The info I have is:

Chuck & Nicole Sieracki
3114 O Donnel St.
Baltimore, MD 21224-4933
410 276 6490 (cell number)
schuckie0920@aol.com
dob: 9/20/73
nicole0625@msn.com (but now bouncing).
I would guess her birthday is 6/25 :-)

They also appear to have a son. Also, Chuck might be a mechanic, and he took $30 (+) from a guy in AZ early this year for an ATV rim and didn't ship to him. Aint Google grand :-) Just wished I had done that _before_ I sent him the money. Hey, he had a good rating with a positive feedback on Fauna before this.

If they is having troubles at home I feel sorry for them and their son. However, it should not be our problem. Of course, if they oversold that is just plain old bad. Anyone able to track down a home phone number, or work number?

Deron Kazmaier
715 623 3326
Bryant, WI

Old 03-11-2009, 02:59 AM   #7
shackwrrr
IM new here I only registered to find info about chuck

I am into RC cars and I "traded" for an rc car he had. well I sent him my rc car and ne sent me a bad tracking number

http://www.largescaleforums.com/showthread.php?t=3596
http://www.hpibajaforum.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=44177

I provided some info On the large scale forum.

It would be nice if this guy got cought

feel free to msg me

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!