Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 160 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-10-2017, 05:17 PM   #1591
DLenaRuth999s
Yes, brain damage

Old 05-10-2017, 05:57 PM   #1592
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimM View Post
Michelle ;

I don't do Face Book or any of the social media things. Fauna is as close as that gets for me and actually this thread is the only one I ever responded to. It amazes me that from what I read here , there are quite a few of his FB followers who support his actions in this.

Has anyone on Face Book even suggested to him to just do the right thing and give you the prize that you won ??

Or do you get a certain amount of brain damage from visiting FB ??
I think a few people have tried but he posts 1/2 of things on his fb (like the "the I won the mass case because they saw all the facts. But In reality I was the one that requested it got dismissed.

On one of his posts in Oct on his fb page he was saying he offered me the t+ purple albino but he had not. So on that post o asked him if he was willing to give me the tegu. He ignored it. I messaged him and asked again for "clarification" and he said it's to late for that.

Please read if you haven't his comment #77 and 418

His fb posts are public but a few mo this ago he made it so only his friends can comment on it.
If anyone comments on his posts negatively he blocks them.

it's sad that he posts 1/2 stories in his favor and he has it so no one can rebut the misleading and wrong info

Old 05-10-2017, 08:34 PM   #1593
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimM View Post
Michelle ;

I don't do Face Book or any of the social media things. Fauna is as close as that gets for me and actually this thread is the only one I ever responded to. It amazes me that from what I read here , there are quite a few of his FB followers who support his actions in this.

Has anyone on Face Book even suggested to him to just do the right thing and give you the prize that you won ??

Or do you get a certain amount of brain damage from visiting FB ??
Even if you can struggle through with impaired motor control after a dose of Farcebook the big problem it appears is that ANYBODY who even remotely questions Parks view and version of events is quickly dispatched to pasture never to be allowed to graze his page or posts again.
To me , even if I had read and digested nothing else, would tell me all I needed to know about him......

Old 05-10-2017, 09:49 PM   #1594
D4saken1
I have liked this since the begging and maybe commented once or twice but it's the attitude and way Ty has conducted himself that let's me know I would never do business with him on principle.

Oh hur dur you are just one guy some may think but I get the impression many people who have been through here feel the same and while it may never make a huge impact or anything it still should matter if people are looking at you and saying "mmm no thanks." Because of this ordeal.

Old 05-10-2017, 11:57 PM   #1595
Lloyd Heilbrunn
Quote:
Originally Posted by gila7150 View Post
The lawyers won.
Which is why lawyers are rare in Small Claims Court....

Old 05-11-2017, 01:25 AM   #1596
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
http://www.co.charlotte.fl.us/Default.aspx
On left menu select Online Services / Court Records - Search

Case # is 17000266CA.

Unlike many county court record sites the actual filings are available, not just the case history.

Why can I only see one page of 3 in his answer to our motio. To dismiss ?

https://courtsweb.co.charlotte.fl.us...aoUzntrxLXELZA

Old 05-11-2017, 05:37 AM   #1597
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by gila7150 View Post
The lawyers won.
Since apparently Ty Park is his own lawyer, Ty Park won. I just read Ty's reply to OP's motion to dismiss. OP, get ready to fork over 10 grand and then some for Ty's time.

Take home message:

1) generally don't sue richer people than yourself unless u have a solid case. Like the rich person physically attacked you with a baseball bat.

2) don't sue over anything that is worth under $20,000

3) when you have a pending lawsuit, don't post a thread about it on Fauna about the defendant, or you and the defendant can switch places very fast.

4) when raffle holder offers to send you the prize and ask for shipping address, give raffle holder your shipping address. If you don't like the prize
you can dispute it or file a suit later.

5) don't trust random people on a website for legal advice.

6) when people call facebook, "farce book" or "fake book," they are already haters.

7) don't trust people who have animal pictures as their profile pictures.

Old 05-11-2017, 07:25 AM   #1598
AllisonLeigh
This is laughable ^
I hate when people throw the "troll" word around when someone has a differing opinion, but in this case I don't think there could possibly be any other reason for you to come to the conclusions above. Ty lied to you, he said he had a lawyer... does that not make you wonder what else he is lying about? No? Wonder why... Most likely because you don't care if he's right, all you care is he's Ty "OMG he's soooo amazing". I really don't get it...

I've watched some interesting documentaries about cult mentality, it's particularly interesting to see that behavior in the followers of a reptile breeder! I mean, we all love reptiles here but... come on! I'd love to his followers reaction if it had of been Ty that won a prize he was refused.

Old 05-11-2017, 07:44 AM   #1599
Donald C
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
Since apparently Ty Park is his own lawyer, Ty Park won. I just read Ty's reply to OP's motion to dismiss. OP, get ready to fork over 10 grand and then some for Ty's time.

Take home message:

1) generally don't sue richer people than yourself unless u have a solid case. Like the rich person physically attacked you with a baseball bat.

3) when you have a pending lawsuit, don't post a thread about it on Fauna about the defendant, or you and the defendant can switch places very fast.

4) when raffle holder offers to send you the prize and ask for shipping address, give raffle holder your shipping address. If you don't like the prize

6) when people call facebook, "farce book" or "fake book," they are already haters.

Yeah, just take Ty's word for what's happening... We all know what his word is worth now. That was the point of this thread.

While you seem to want to give Ty a pass just because of all the stuff he's done for charity, the rest of us know that those actions mean nothing in the face of how he handles things when they go wrong. As is evident when he refused to follow through with a contract he created.

Old 05-11-2017, 07:51 AM   #1600
Sugarhedgie
Ming, mike whoever you are you are wrong.
Ty has not won!!
Courts don't award Obrian 10,000 for "time" but they can and in do fort lawyers fees.
Ty has claimed on multiple occasions he'll let his lawyer deal with , my lawyer this etc.
(What Lawer the one in comment 418 here? Is he talking about that lawyer???? ;p

Not even gonna respond to the rest as you clearly can't understand or doesn't care to.

Just Because ty has money to blow doesn't mean that everyone who he disses or wrongs is gonna put their tail between their legs and walk away.

Not everyone can be strong armed to shut up

Have a nice day whoever you are turtle man

Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post

Take home message:

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu