Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 55 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-13-2017, 09:53 AM   #541
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard101 View Post
1. from ty. you
2. you wanna get
3. of the story. and you people,
4. so don't be pre-judging
5. you wanna extort
6. so, look out guys,
Random periods, no capitalization of names, "wanna", "don't be"... this is a post composed by a lawyer?

Quote:
should ask her to post a copy of both of her small claims, a copy of the chapter 93A claim,
As "his lawyer", you have access to this paperwork, please post it so we may see for ourselves the validity of your recent claims of extortion.

You are his lawyer after all, right?

Old 01-13-2017, 12:43 PM   #542
DavidBeard
He's a lawyer just like I'm the Queen of England.

Old 01-13-2017, 12:57 PM   #543
Lucille
Quote:
Mr. Park is a well respected person in the United States
I suspect that after his actions following the raffle, many less people respect him. He has shown his true colors as a not-so-benign-despot.

Quote:
should ask her to post
I think that Mr. Skaff may very well have been paid by one of the parties to dredge up as much information as possible.
Michelle has no duty to serve up info any they ask for on a plate. It is possible the parties are too cheap or lazy to get the information they wish to locate in any way except fishing around for it here.

Old 01-13-2017, 04:47 PM   #544
Sugarhedgie
Asking lizard 101 and Ty park again

Please answer Ty or lizard 101....

"Ty Park just to settle this, are you willing to either give me one of the T+ albino tegus that YOU produced (your fb post says you have 6 left) or the $3000 that you said you would in your original raffle ???"

there is no "extortion" here as I am just asking for what you promised in this "raffle"

Thanks
Michelle

Old 01-13-2017, 06:24 PM   #545
snakesareawesome
Lizard101: Would you mind telling me which states you are practicing law in and verify your name is correct as seen here? I hope you won't mind me double checking.

Old 01-16-2017, 09:56 PM   #546
Dro B
Quote:
Michelle Cutler, (sugarhedgie), you should tell the truth about your only intention to get money from ty. you filed a small claim asking for 3,000, then you amended the small claim asking for 5,000, then you filed another complaint under chapter 93A asking for 10,000, then you sent a letter to IRCF asking for 5,000, so in total you wanna get 23,000 !!! This is extortion. You want to get rich by publishing your twisted side of the story. and you people, that make comments based on her dubious statements, should ask her to post a copy of both of her small claims, a copy of the chapter 93A claim, and the letter of extortion sent to IRCF. Additionally, this case is still pending in court, so don't be pre-judging because the judge hasn't decided this case yet. When I read the chats between you and ty, he offered to give you a tegu, but you refused. Obviously, you had the intention to refuse because you wanna extort money from him and from IRCF. so, look out guys, beware of people like Michelle Cutler....
LOL!!! Cuckoo!

Old 01-17-2017, 12:33 AM   #547
thomas davis
pathetic

its disgusting, run a raffle and do this to a winner of that raffle
either send her, her lizard or 3k and be done with this otherwise ty park you sir have no honor and all the good you've done for reptiles will be forever TAINTED with the stain of how you handled this raffle and this WINNER, as it should be.
YOU stated the terms, YOU announced the winners, YOU collected/dispersed thousands of dollars with this raffle, YOU need to make this right plain and simple. send her the lizard or 3k one or the other its real simple. its sad you apparently need a judge to tell you that.

Old 01-17-2017, 02:00 AM   #548
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas davis View Post
its disgusting, run a raffle and do this to a winner of that raffle
either send her, her lizard or 3k and be done with this otherwise ty park you sir have no honor and all the good you've done for reptiles will be forever TAINTED with the stain of how you handled this raffle and this WINNER, as it should be.
YOU stated the terms, YOU announced the winners, YOU collected/dispersed thousands of dollars with this raffle, YOU need to make this right plain and simple. send her the lizard or 3k one or the other its real simple. its sad you apparently need a judge to tell you that.
because the raffle they (ty and the IRCF) had wasn't legal, he knows that the judge is most likely only going to be able to award me the 400 I paid for the tickets and 100 for filing here in mass anyway so I doubt he will man up and do what is right.

I may either ask that my Ma. Small claims be dismissed without prejudice (so I can reopen it at a later date )
And give the authorities more time to investigate it to see where that goes.

It's a shame that a loophole may let him off the hook. But pretending to be a lawyer made him stoop to a new low.

SMH

Old 01-17-2017, 10:24 AM   #549
Dro B
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
because the raffle they (ty and the IRCF) had wasn't legal, he knows that the judge is most likely only going to be able to award me the 400 I paid for the tickets and 100 for filing here in mass anyway so I doubt he will man up and do what is right.

I may either ask that my Ma. Small claims be dismissed without prejudice (so I can reopen it at a later date )
And give the authorities more time to investigate it to see where that goes.

It's a shame that a loophole may let him off the hook. But pretending to be a lawyer made him stoop to a new low.

SMH
Have you proposed the possibilities of a pair of hets? If you aren't planning on buying a new albino or het a pair of hets would cut quite a bit of time out your breeding program and maybe if he's not giving you exactly what you want his delusional egomaniacal thought process might be swayed. I know I'd rather have a pair of hets than a recessive that needs to be bred to produduce hets then having to raise them up.

Old 01-17-2017, 11:04 AM   #550
Mister Internet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro B View Post
Have you proposed the possibilities of a pair of hets? If you aren't planning on buying a new albino or het a pair of hets would cut quite a bit of time out your breeding program and maybe if he's not giving you exactly what you want his delusional egomaniacal thought process might be swayed. I know I'd rather have a pair of hets than a recessive that needs to be bred to produduce hets then having to raise them up.
Interesting proposal, and it makes sense, but I personally wouldn't trust hets from someone who had already done this to me...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu