Outback Reptiles - Virginia - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-11-2006, 11:33 AM   #1
PythonWallace
Outback Reptiles - Virginia

Has anyone dealt with this place?

Old 10-11-2006, 12:30 PM   #2
Ed Clark
Ian G. can be trusted to do what he says he will. I have known him for a long time as a buyer and seller. buy with complete confidence. you will recieve only the highest quality from him.

Old 10-11-2006, 02:56 PM   #3
PythonWallace
Thanks for the reply. That's good to hear. I purchased 0.1 !00% het albino ball from them at the Tinley Park NARBC. I was a little nervous as I hadn't heard of them before, but they had some nice balls on display so I took a shot.

Old 10-11-2006, 07:07 PM   #4
billygunn
I bought a 05 pastel female BP, male late 05 yellow belly, het red axanthic breeder male new blood line and a black & white cal king baby from Ian and could not have had a better transaction. Ian was great and gave me a killer deal on everything I bought. He even through in a few t-shirts for me and my wife. I'll be doing business with him in the future for sure. Wish I had the money to buy the silver streak BP he had LOL. The Tinley show was great and my first but not last.
Bill Fox

Old 10-12-2006, 01:46 AM   #5
Tom Barnhart
Ian is a good guy with great animals to offer. You can rest assured that your het is truly a het. Most of my ball python stock was purchased from Ian and I've never had a problem with any of the snakes I've purchase from him. Good feeders and very healthy stock.

Tom Barnhart

Old 10-12-2006, 08:47 AM   #6
zachruby22
Ian is an awesome guy. I always like chattin with him at all the shows. I bought some stuff from him at MARS for my pet store and he gave me some great deals.

Old 10-12-2006, 12:40 PM   #7
Zombie Tom
Ive gotten lots from him. never a problem.

Old 12-09-2006, 07:35 PM   #8
ExoticsExpress
Great prices, hard to compete with at shows lol, happy holidays all

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!